Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parking sensors

Tillysnewverso

Collected my nearly new 2017 verso a couple of days ago and I have a question. It has front and rear parking sensors, they beep a lot but there is no lights or visual anything anywhere to let you know which one is beeping. The book says there should be indicators on the centre console, where the seatbelt indicators are, but the dealer says uk models just beep, no visual of the sensors. Seems a bit pointless having them without being able to see which one is registering. Is this correct that the book must be referring to European models?

Other than that I'm loving my new verso

Your dealer is correct UK models did not get factory fit sensors, your sensors will have been either a Port of entry or dealer fitment and will not have any form of visual aid 

• Thanks 1

welcome to TOC, Karen 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Thanks Devon Aygo. My last car showed the sensors on a screen and so does hubby's focus so i thought they all did. Didn't buy it for the sensors anyway 🙂

• 6 months later...

I have just posted about the same thing, no wonder dealer was surprised I wanted sensors having a camera.   My old verso had a sensor display, if Only I knew of this forum prior to today.   Just wasted £800 extras, Otherwise a nice car. D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links