Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Supercharger intake gasket/idling issue

Mrbpk

Help.

Having a nightmare of a time trying to source a replacement gasket for the supercharger intake. The cork gasket as been reused to many times from previous owner. 

Also the car has a idling issue and start to fuel hunt. I have changed MAF bank 1/2 oxygen sensors. No vacuum leaks my only other option is that it is not receiving or burning the fuel either the spark plug injector or coil pack is to blame. Any input would be gratefully welcome.

Cheers

If you have a diagnostics, does it show any codes?

Otherwise, try cleaning the PCV. See prior posts on this. Also, check for any hose leak on this, and also after the MAF hose to butterfly engine side.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately you ain't gonna get another gasket, they are pretty much close to obsolete. Many have had to make gaskets out of paper gasket material or something similar.

Does yours still have the green original gasket I take? Mine does too but luckily its still in OK condition I don't think its causing a vacuum leak whatsoever.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links