Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

gearbox modifications

Robyn blackburn

Hello all

Has anyone ever tried to put an LSD from a front wheel drive 2006 model rav4 in a AWD gearbox, or if it is even possible to do. i take my car on green lanes around the east midlands but it does get stuck a bit too easily so i had the thought of getting someone to take both my manual mk3 gearbox apart and an front wheel drive gearbox with an LSD inside to transfer into my gearbox. would give much better off road ability to the mk3 ravs

My rav4 is lifted 40mm and has all terrains on at the moment but will be upgrading to mud tyres soon but with that i would like to have an LSD to help aswell

the picture below was before the lift was done and got stuck in one of the easiest places on a trail i have done many times before

P.S i am not a new member but my other account is under my old name and account (Robert Blackburn)

thanks

25588126_1934460026582337_4488911607047076714_o.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links