Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo heater blower connector problem

leondean

Hey everyone.

I've got a bit of an unusual problem.  I recently brought a used Aygo 07' and soon after the heater blower went out.  Looking at this forum I realised what a nightmare replacing it would be but bit the bullet, ordered a new blower and went to work dismantling the dash.  By chance I realised the problem wasn't the actual blower but a loose connection going into the blower.  The plug which goes from the car into the blower is slightly damaged.  When the cables going into the plug are securely taped down the blower will work for a short time (a couple of weeks) and then will stop working again which is very annoying.  I can't find a replacement plug anywhere, does anyone know where I could find this?

I've screengrabed a shot of the plug I mean from a Youtube video (of how to replace the blower)

Many thanks,

Leon

aygoplug.JPG

The bare plug casing can be purchased:

Untitled.png

12 hours ago, Devon Aygo said:

The bare plug casing can be purchased:

Untitled.png

Great!  Have you got a link to that part as googling the part number doesn't reveal anything?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2019 at 8:45 AM, leondean said:

Great!  Have you got a link to that part as googling the part number doesn't reveal anything?

Thanks!

Still no idea of where to buy this plug.  Anyone??

Presumably a Toyota dealer - or you could try a Citroen or Peugeot dealer as the C1 and 107 are sister cars to the Aygo.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links