Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Touch&Go Toolbox

seraphim666

Hello All, (Newbie Toyota Auris Icon + D-D4 owner here)

Has anyone downloaded the Toyota Touch&Go Toolbox software for the PC and, after downloading and running the software, been able to create a "fingerprint" of the device on a USB stick?

I've downloaded and installed the software with no issues, but even after following the detailed instructions on how to create a "fingerprint" on my USB stick, it just isn't happening for me.

Do you need to have a special type of USB stick to be able to use the Toolbox?

Any guidance, instructions, input would be welcomed. 

Touch & Go tool box is for early Touch 1 devices a 2015 car should have Touch 2 which is updates via MyToyota go to www.toyota.co.uk then up in the top right click on my Toyota register a follow the guides to link your car to the MyToyota site.

21 hours ago, Devon Aygo said:

Touch & Go tool box is for early Touch 1 devices a 2015 car should have Touch 2 which is updates via MyToyota go to www.toyota.co.uk then up in the top right click on my Toyota register a follow the guides to link your car to the MyToyota site.

Hello Devon Aygo,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to reply. It all makes sense now and I've deleted the Toolbox from my PC as it is surplus to requirements.

Thank you again

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links