Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vitz Front Bumper

DavidFH

I am looking for a replacement front bumper for my Vitz RS Sports 2002 ,Japanese build.

I would appreciate it if anyone could suggest a supplier, or maybe you have one yourself.

Have tried internet search but no luck so far

See attached photo

Thanks

David

20200424_092615 - Copy.jpg

52119-52140  or 52119-52140-J0

if it hasn't ripped it mountings, you should be able to pop that back out with a heat gun or hot water

If you take that through insurance they will write the car off

Try J's Garage https://www.j-garage.com/

but it's not going to be cheap you're looking at up to £250 for shipping

Thanks for the advice.

I was parked outside my home and a neighbor's car dealt me a glancing blow as she tried to avoid another oncoming car. She could not get the other car's details, no witnesses, no dash cam footage either. She did admit liability and her insurance company, like you say, call it a write off. So with what cash they will give me should hopefully cover the cost of repair. Hence my question.

Unfortunately, being in my eighties, I am not so good these days at DIY car maintenance.

At a guess a brand new bumper will be in the £5-600 range from  a main dealer if they even stock them, it will be a special order from japan

If you can find a local body shop willing to work with your current bumper it may be £2-300 inc paint

They are the same as a T-Sport from that year, you can still get them new through Toyota dealer.
Usually a couple breakers on eBay too.

I would double check that they are similar but knowing what the jap spec car's the mounting will be different

36 minutes ago, flash22 said:

I would double check that they are similar but knowing what the jap spec car's the mounting will be different

They are 100% the same

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links