Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Phase 1 rear seats 3 door 5 door

Sterling01

I have a 5 door phase 1 and the rear seats have been trashed by a dogs claws at some point in their life. Will the rear seats from a 3 door phase1 fit a 5 door phase 1?

Thanks, Kenny

I don't see why not as I would imagine only the front seats to be different, when I get a minute I will check part numbers and let you know for sure.

• Thanks 1

From what I see is that they are the same for both 3 door and 5 door French build to French build as they would be for Jap build to Jap build (ie French to Jap and vise versa  are not interchangeable) So please check vin numbers for the first 3 digits are the same eg VNK to VNK or JTD to JTD.

Hope that makes sense.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stantheman1 said:

From what I see is that they are the same for both 3 door and 5 door French build to French build as they would be for Jap build to Jap build (ie French to Jap and vise versa  are not interchangeable) So please check vin numbers for the first 3 digits are the same eg VNK to VNK or JTD to JTD.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks you very much for your help

Incase it helps anyone else, I did manage to get a set of phase 2 T-sport front seats into my phase 1. My car is a French built phase 1. I did have to do a small bit of enlarging a couple of the mounting holes on the seat runners, but they are in and secure.

There are slight differences with the mk1 phase 2 rear seats though not only are they available in dark grey trim but the adjuster assembly has a different part number but may still fit the earlier model as the mounting frame is probably the same or could be made to fit.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links