Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2020 corrolla start up issues

Agray88

I do 10 miles to work each day and have not had a problem in the last year.  As for leaving for a long time last year we went on holiday and left or previous hybrid an Auris for five weeks, when we got back it opened and started without a problem.

Mainly for my other vehicle, which is becoming troublesome in winter to start, even though ATS say the Battery is fine, I am going to get one of these.

https://www.halfords.com/motoring/battery-maintenance/jump-starters/gb40-1000a-noco-jump-starter-721898.html

I think there are cheaper ones, but the Noco has good reviews, and I have had disappointment with own brand chargers in the past. Penny wise, penny less etc.

For me, it will be piece of mind and probably pay for itself at the first sign of trouble, but I wondered if it would give the Corolla 12 volt a boost, in case the car is left for a while. You would only need to leave it connected for a few minutes, and the 12 volt Battery would have enough charge to get the car booted up.

I'm sure if you are looking after your car and not allowing the Battery to discharge too much at the moment, it should be healthy enough to stay alive for a few weeks.

Bloke at dealership says “longer then 4 weeks... I would be thinking more along the lines of seven weeks or eight weeks..” in ideal conditions.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links