Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gen 2 Wheel - What Do They Look Like?

HH.

Okay, round and metalic.

Bought a set of 80/81 GT wheels to go on my 78 ST RA40; they were a little rough, (cough), but have been striped, blasted coated and laquered.

My question relates to the centre caps that came with the set, they have been given a polish, but realy need bead blasting, polishing and a replate - they are nickel or chrome on ally.

as they've been cleaned its become obvious that the centre piece of the cap-had dark blue paint on it with the logo raised in chrome. - is this an original feature, if so would it have been a body matching colour or just a "set colour" for all.

(justing trying to keep 90% ish originality)

cheers

HH

is there a web-photo-hosting site that supports this site and i'll post a photo to view.

suggetsions?

All the caps I have seen for these wheels have a had a red laquer finish in the centre, which seems to have worn quite quickly, leaving just plain alloy. if yours are blue, then chances are they're not original.

chears.

like a prat I failed to notice the steel wheels on the st still had thier caps - with red centre's

doh!

Thats just coincidence! The 1600 ST 13" wheels had black centres, whilst the 14" wheels had red ones....

Hey CelicaCity... whereabouts are you on the South Coast? That is an awesome collection of Celi's you posess!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links