Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Airfilters --------------

- A - Go -

Hi all, am thinking to let the Aygo breathe alittle! So i would like to ask whats the best Airfilter to fit, would rather a panel filter than a pipe and cone, wanna keep the engine bay as standard looking as possible! 

Also are there any mods that can be done to the airbox let more air in?

Cheers

J

The filter that's on it will let in all the air that it needs, unless all the very clever boffins that Toyota employ to calculate these things all got their sums wrong. 

• Like 1

Paper filters do restrict air to a certain degree! with toyota R&D they create a generic tested filter which is adequate enough for the engines performance without strangling air intake for the car to breath with its low depression of air intake.Easy breathing makes the pedal lighter, im all for anything better!

I have an air filter system on my other car which i had no choice but to fit one with the paramount of modification which is carbon fiber and a best part of £1200

20200915_154546.thumb.jpg.38060e1edda9ded6737ac475dc621020.jpg

cheers

J

And once you get all this extra air in how are you going to get it out?

Thats next! Do things in stages! Larger diameter piping and also a nissan micra 1998 larger front cat modified with 3 sperate SS manifold branch piping. Then ill see the next thru.

save your money, good brand paper filter is more than good enough...look at a nice sports car bet it still comes with a paper panel filter , not a eBay racing cone or rubbish , if the fancy sports cars could have had another 5% power with a eBay filter thats what theyd fit  at the factory

• Like 3

Just use genuine Toyota or a good aftermarket like Blueprint, no need special sport air filter but if you really after that just check K&N exact shape as your oem, but you will achieve more noise than anything else IMO. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links