Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anybody seen this warning

scar

By chance today I accessed my wife’s Yaris “my Toyota” app. I found this ( see attachment) there has been no warning in the car on the date in question.   There are no warning lights shown so it’s by chance I found it. I have mailed the dealer and hopefully will get a reply tomorrow. This is my 3rd electrical issue. Toyota have on the other 2 occasions been unable to find a problem. I’m rather disappointed in the gremlins that this car has had. Edit….the attachment is rather blurred but if you click on it it opens out for a clearer image.

96A183BA-185C-459B-BE9A-8A8772F91B57.png

I share your concern, I'm sure you'll post back with the dealer's response. 👍

Spoke with the service department. They are not unduly concerned. 

They said if the fault was of a serious nature it would be on the dash permanent. As the car drives normally and is due for its first service in September I’m quite happy to leave it.

Yesterday I had a prostate examination and it was not good outcome. So the car problem means nothing now. 

Health always comes first everything else can wait. Hope things get better for you soon.

Good luck with your medical issue, health comes first.

Hi Stephen, went through the same 6 years ago, I have sent you a personal message via TOC.

All the best re your medical issue Stephen. Particularly with the situation and the non operational NHS!

Like Joe, I had the same(possibly?) in 2012. Radical prostatectomy followed by hormone injections and 33 radiation sessions.

What's with these irrelevant  "ranks"?:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, mrpj said:

What's with these irrelevant  "ranks"?:rolleyes:

I suspect someone's got time on their hands. Never mind, they'll have to go back to work soon.

Apparently I'm a Mentor.:laugh: Not been one of those since Primary School - oh, hang on I think that was Monitor!

On 7/6/2021 at 8:20 AM, scar said:

Spoke with the service department. They are not unduly concerned. 

They said if the fault was of a serious nature it would be on the dash permanent. As the car drives normally and is due for its first service in September I’m quite happy to leave it.

Yesterday I had a prostate examination and it was not good outcome. So the car problem means nothing now. 

Hi Stephen, try not to be despondent re your medical issues, modern medicine can have a good outcome for your concern, it’s no longer as serious or life threatening as it was years ago.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links