Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Washer Wiper Pipeline Blocked Toyota Corolla E11

Hello all

Can anyone tell me what route the washer water long pipe takes from the main pumped dispenser under the bonnet to the rear tailgate outlet ? 

Disconected the rear feed pipe from the pump , twisted control column, pump spits water out. So I presume theres a blockage in the pipeline somewhere.

Grit has got into it from the dispenser possibly?

The front hoseline works ok.

Thanks for reading

I have a good idea the pipe runs along the drivers side sill and then up the 'C' pillar into the roof.  The plastic sill covers pull off, but you might need to pay attention to the boot and petrol flap release levers; as they may get in the way a little.

I don't think grit is always the problem, it is often down to weird bacterial growth in the plastic reservoir getting drawn into the pipes.  If you need pressure to dislodge foreign bodies in the pipes, you could always try a regular foot pump, or bicycle hand pump, with a plastic, tapering, soft-toy-inflator adapter fitted.  Some caution required, obviously! 

It could even be crud immediately behind the rear washer jet, as this is probably the biggest restriction point.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links