Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

need help

Lifeofwisdom

hi guys just recently bought an 10 plate estima hybrid and needed help with the stereo tape its in Japanese iv got translator on the phone to use it however theres no option for changing the language to english which is a bit strange normal stereos do have that setting. if this means i need to replace the unit can you guys recommend one mine has the dvd player as well as the reverse camera. also next to the steering wheel there is a button "ac 100v" what is that for and next to that there is another round button with a red led light on it  not sure what's that for either. i do apologise is these questions sound stupid its my first time getting an imported vehicle thanks in advance. 

Japanese Domestic Market head units don't have the option to change language.

Hi I'm new too,  had a could of taragos not just got an estima. Where can I download an owners manual in English please? You seem to be pretty on top of all things Estima, hence my question...?

the red light maybe your rear fog light as all British cars require it. the 100v may be for the car reader for use in Japan, i have an older model mines located behind steering wheel.

CD players plenty online shop around, 

On 10/27/2021 at 1:50 PM, Lifeofwisdom said:

hi guys just recently bought an 10 plate estima hybrid and needed help with the stereo tape its in Japanese iv got translator on the phone to use it however theres no option for changing the language to english which is a bit strange normal stereos do have that setting. if this means i need to replace the unit can you guys recommend one mine has the dvd player as well as the reverse camera. also next to the steering wheel there is a button "ac 100v" what is that for and next to that there is another round button with a red led light on it  not sure what's that for either. i do apologise is these questions sound stupid its my first time getting an imported vehicle thanks in advance. 

welcome to the forum :)

On 10/27/2021 at 2:54 PM, Maggee said:

Where can I download an owners manual in English please?

Hi Maggee - I found a website called JPNZ from where I was able to order a translated manual in English for the Estima (mine is on an 08 plate).

They provided an online document but you could also order the hard copy (I think).

I don't know if they are still providing this service. Worth a check.

Cheers! 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links