Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Difference between d4d 2011 pre and post facelift

Mauk1980

Hi all.  Just put a deposit down on a 2011 pre facelift d4d.  Official mpg around 55mpg, tax £155 per year.  Facelift model is officiel 61mpg, tax £30 per year.  Same bhp, torque, 0-60 etc.  Anyone know of there is a difference in real world mpg?

Thanks

I have a 2015 and get 51mpg average when I was commuting and 45 now it's shorter runs and general use.

Get 30mpg towing a caravan, which is the same as all previous diesels I have owned.

Ours is a 2012 facelift model and averages around 50 MPG (actual calculated figure, the dash display is quite pessimistic and shows around 45 MPG).

I've never owned a pre-facelift but I doubt there's a great difference between the two in real-world fuel consumption. Manufacturers just got better at 'massaging' the figures over time..

On 12/16/2021 at 5:18 PM, Mauk1980 said:

Hi all.  Just put a deposit down on a 2011 pre facelift d4d.  Official mpg around 55mpg, tax £155 per year.  Facelift model is officiel 61mpg, tax £30 per year.  Same bhp, torque, 0-60 etc.  Anyone know of there is a difference in real world mpg?

Thanks

well tbh better sticking to nothing after 2014 newer shape as they come with the bmw engines and tbh heard there not great. better sticking with the 1ADFTV 2.0 engines supposed last longer. plus they got £30 a year road taxes 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links