Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

GPS Speedo

GoonerKev

Really pleased with this little add on, simple to install and very accurate, so much easier than trying to see the needle 😳

20220402_102951.jpg

How quick does it update? I tended to prefer ODB speedos as they usually have a quicker response rate than GPS ones...

It looks like a nice fit for the dash tho'. I've also seen ones that replace a vent but they're quite fiddly to fit!

• Like 1

Don't you have the option on the MID (display between the clocks) for the digital speedo

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Cyker said:

How quick does it update? I tended to prefer ODB speedos as they usually have a quicker response rate than GPS ones...

It looks like a nice fit for the dash tho'. I've also seen ones that replace a vent but they're quite fiddly to fit!

Cyker It's almost instant, I've only got wire temp fitted for now as going to fit it with a USB lead instead as a bit neater, but a great little piece of kit.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, flash22 said:

Don't you have the option on the MID (display between the clocks) for the digital speedo

Bob unfortunately not, as it's a Icon+. I got it as I was used to that system on my Yaris, CHR & GT86.........old eyes now😉

I can relate to the "old eyes now" bit. I've set my C-HR to show the speed digitally too.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Big_D said:

I can relate to the "old eyes now" bit. I've set my C-HR to show the speed digitally too.

Got to be done Bob😉👍

• Thanks 1

That's pretty cool - I'm glad they've improved the system! And yeah, once you've had a digital dash it's hard to go back to old fashioned dials!!

I love that the Mk4 Yaris can have a proper HUD too - Always wanted one but never thought I'd be able to get a normal small car with one - I can't even think of another car in this segment that has one even as an option!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cyker said:

That's pretty cool - I'm glad they've improved the system! And yeah, once you've had a digital dash it's hard to go back to old fashioned dials!!

I love that the Mk4 Yaris can have a proper HUD too - Always wanted one but never thought I'd be able to get a normal small car with one - I can't even think of another car in this segment that has one even as an option!

I agree, I had one for the day when they had mine in for a service (Excel) it was very nice and had lots of oooomph and toy's to it. The service manager always gives me the top range of a car, It's his little game of tempting me to buy that car😂😂😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My Business Edition Auris has the digital display in nice large figures between the dials, and I find it's the most useful of all the menu options, although I do switch to the mpg display now and then.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Notoyboy said:

My Business Edition Auris has the digital display in nice large figures between the dials, and I find it's the most useful of all the menu options, although I do switch to the mpg display now and then.

Yes I do miss the large Digital speedo from previous cars I've had, so bought this. Works a treat👍

• Like 2

i wonder if you can do a dash swap like i did in the yaris

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, flash22 said:

Would be interesting Bob👍

15 minutes ago, flash22 said:

Bob, having seen your post on this subject, I think I will pass on this. Too much for this old boy😳, will stick with the GPS Speedo😂. Thanks any way for the info👍👍

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links