Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Journey to Getting a Corolla

Hardy888

Hardy, when I have a moment I must read this thread.  From your OP I see you enjoyed the A9. 

One fine day, driving down the Drumochtre Pass, my wife admired a Buccaneer passing slowly by.  It has crested the rise, inverted, and pulling down into the valley. 

Reality kicked in and she checked her speed with the needle up in 3 figures which accounted for the slow overtake. 

One also came adept in checking if there were one or two police in any car. 

I drove a 330e at work the other week. It was lovely to drive. Can't speak to the quality of the hybrid system but it felt really nice. I'd still take my 2.0 Corolla though.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

Slightly off topic.
Yesterday walking on my road and I can hear a regenerative braking, turned around and it was bmw 330e, all quiet. Well that is a nicer one hybrid I thought, then he pulls away at the junction and I can hear a starter noise then engine revs, lol , sorry but this is not how a real hybrids should be. I would rather have Toyota or simply 330i or 330d . 👍

I don't think anybody makes a hybrid like Toyota - Most of the competition are effectively two cars/engines stuck together, none of them have the elegant integration that the HSD does.

The Toyota system is definitely the most elegant one I've seen that blends the ICE and EV parts together and lets them support and cover each other's weak points. It's why they've been so reliable and long-lived!

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links