Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Greetings From Downunder

Sp33dY

Hello to all, my names Mike - i like long walks along moonlit beaches and candlelit dinners. Im from Melbourne, Australia and run www.OZECHO.com (Australian Echo Forums). Much thanks to Nick (WRC Yaris) for showing me this forum -- from what I can see, nearlly all of you are from the UK, right? Nice meet u all -- the UK + Europe seem to have some pretty insane yaris's. The hot hatch scene in Australia isnt as big as it is where u guys are, imports are what most people drive here. The Echo/Yaris in Australia is currently Australias leader in the small compact car market.

Anyhow... i drive a 2002 model 1.3L Black 3 door Echo. I previously had Tein HA coilovers in it along with an Apexi N1 exhuast, and 15" rims but i sold it all cos i was going to sell it and buy an older car , but decided against it so the modifying has begun again :)

Exterior Mods :

Custom Plates

Modded front headlights

Tinted fender Indicators

Corolla Sportivo Antenna

Corolla Sportivo 16" Wheels

Debadged at rear

Black sunvisor sticker

Interior Mods :

Aftermarket Alarm + Central Locking

Momo Gearknob

Stereo consisting of Pioneer Headunit. Response front Speakers, Orion Amp, 2x 10" Alpine Subs

Performance Mods :

King Springs

Im a bit short on money atm, so thats all i have for now. Here's a few pics, i look forward to being an active member on your forums - its great to meet like minded echo enthusiasts like yaselves :)

ozecho_driving1.jpg

ozecho_driving2.jpg

ozecho_aug1.jpg

Previously, It used to look like this at one stage.... Ive also been through about 8 different kinds of stereo setups including 2x12s , 1x12 , and 2x15s

http://www.teamazm.com/membersalbums/sp33d...ember.sized.jpg

Try this link for old pics..

http://www.teamazm.com/members/sp33dyecho

I've had the corolla wheels for about 2 weeks. They are only 16x6 " and are running 195/55/16 Bridgestone tyres. The profile is way too big and the speedo is out by 6% ... for the moment im not going to bother changing the tyres cos they are in great condition and are an excellent compound. Ive had no issues with running whatsoever.. though i might when i change to 205/45/16s .

welcome to TOC nice car you got there, cool pics too B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links