Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Seen A Few Spiders In My Time

JappyBeast

seen a guys thumb who got bit by one after 9 days (god only knows why he left itr so long)

Been watching too many films of late...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• Roytoner

• dawesy

• jerry phipps

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

day 3. at this point i think id have given up

post-15-1091884644.jpg

seen a guys thumb who got bit by one after 9 days (god only knows why he left itr so long)

no was in the paper a few weeks ago also seen it on rotten.com

no was in the paper a few weeks ago also seen it on rotten.com

:lol: i meant he thought he'd turn in2 Spiderman or summat, that's why he left it...!

If I find one like that I drop it in the fish tank!!!!!!

same goes for slugs and worms :hokus-pokus:

MASSIVE !!!

Eugh... I would have tried to drown the bugger down the plug hole.

Little spiders I generally squash in toilet roll, but you would feel that one.. yuk.

btw.... no british spiders are poisiness (sp), but supposedly there are some that can bite !!! :eek::help:

btw.... no british spiders are poisiness (sp), but supposedly there are some that can bite !!! :eek::help:

Got a mate who has 150 plus spiders, he reckons the British ones can be poisonous but they're fangs are too soft to penetrate human skin ;)

He has one nearly a foot in diameter :eek: its called a Goliath Birdeater, guess what it eats from its name :eek::eek:

He has one nearly a foot in diameter :eek: its called a Goliath Birdeater, guess what it eats from its name :eek::eek:

One of the girls at work has one of these, I swear shes insane!!

Yucky yucky yucky yuck yucky :!Removed!:

complete blouses!!

give it a stroke and train it to do circus tricks!

wash your hands first, (as they like salt) then scoop it up (wear gloves if you must!) and throw it out the door!

bunch of girls!!

Post it to me, Ill give it a home...... :thumbsup:

My mate who works at a Sainsbury Distribution centre was opening a pallet of imported Australian tinned beef the other week when a TARANTULA jumped out and nipped his arm......

Bit of first aid and the buggers had him working again........ :lol:

Jappy, ever seen that film Arachnophobia???

Ever since that i have to check under and behind the seat!!!...no - really.

its called a Goliath Birdeater, guess what it eats from its name :eek::eek:

it ate GOLIATH..... ****, you better run from that mo fo.... you would be just a light snack in comparison :bye:

Bunch of girls

That was an english spider which although it might nip you if you wind it up is otherwise harmless, if you had left a towel in the bath it would have been gone in the morning.

I think it might have been a wolf spider, I haven't seen one for a while, I haven't handled one lately, got bitten a few years back and it scared me but I never ever kill spiders, cup and paper then out the window. All the time we have spiders in the house we have less flies and other creepie crawlies, spiders are very clean creatures, except when they have just eaten a huge bluebottle. I feed the ones in my house, son and I have great sport catching flies then throw them into the webs and watch em get theirs :wacko:

Leave him be. Apart from the fact that he could be your Grandfather reincarnated :wacko: it is very unlucky to kill spiders :eek:

They do a very good job of getting rid of flies, bugs & creepy crawlie :help:

Besides, He probably has a wife & ahuge family of babies Who'll miss him terribly :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles:

Leave him be. Apart from the fact that he could be your Grandfather reincarnated :wacko: it is very unlucky to kill spiders :eek:

They do a very good job of getting rid of flies, bugs & creepy crawlie :help:

Besides, He probably has a wife & ahuge family of babies Who'll miss him terribly :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles:

yeah, think of that, his wife has probably laid eggs in your mattress and the lil' buggers will be crawling all over you when you wake up soon... :!Removed!:

If that's your toothbrush, I'd hardly call that a big spider. I had to vacuum up about 50 spiders that big and bigger(with a 3.5hp shop vac!) at work the other day. That's what happens when nobody goes into the pre-treatment plant for months and the things mulitply...

If you go north of here to the rural northern areas of wisconsin, they can get to be as big as your hand. Head south to Texas and they are bigger than axeheads. Go to the deserts of Australia, Africa, or the middle east and they'll bite your head off! :eek:

Bunch of girls

That was an english spider which although it might nip you if you wind it up is otherwise harmless, if you had left a towel in the bath it would have been gone in the morning.

I think it might have been a wolf spider, I haven't seen one for a while, I haven't handled one lately, got bitten a few years back and it scared me but I never ever kill spiders, cup and paper then out the window. All the time we have spiders in the house we have less flies and other creepie crawlies, spiders are very clean creatures, except when they have just eaten a huge bluebottle. I feed the ones in my house, son and I have great sport catching flies then throw them into the webs and watch em get theirs :wacko:

yeah ive a big mo-fo out my back porch that i feed also,lol :lol:

my brother is a panel beater out in oz and he often get's in jeep type thing's that have been out in the bush for years e.t.c.,anyway about two years ago he got one in that needed a new fuel tank and rear quater panel, so when they cut out the old one(fuel tank) out poped a family of funnel webs,about four of them and trust me they all sh*t themselves in the garage,and i dont blame them.those funnel webs are killers :fear:

It's behind you......

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

thats it mate, ive watched this post for long enough now...

its time to move out!!!

Pmsl!!! Its going to get you!!! :D

Jappy, ever seen that film Arachnophobia???

Ever since that i have to check under and behind the seat!!!...no - really.

Hahahahaha!!! I was like that when I was younger!! haha! :D

That was some bad ***** film that. When the spider screamed in the last bit when it was on fire. taht scared the bejesus es out of me!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links