Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheels And Springs

Dougs

Ok haven't even got the car yet and already thinking about what to do to it :D

Id like to lower it and change the wheels but got a couple of Qs

SPRINGS

----------

From what ive read the tte spring seem to be the most used on here or are there any others i should look at aswell

WHEELS

---------

Will 17" fit straight on or will the arches need folding if the cars been lowered if so i'll just go with 16"

Thanks

TTEs are he yaris modders choice although be aware they are only rebadged Eibachs

at the end of the day all springs are as good (bar some are a little stiffer than others) as each other so brand name is not really an issue

one thing the yaris requires without fail though is lowering!!!

17s you may get some scrubbing if you hit pot holes or go round corners fast, so arch mods are necessary

16's should be ok although its the width of the wheels you have to be more concerned about and the offset

17" will need arch work if your going to lower it, and they will make the car sit higher aswel, 16's do seem like the best option apart from the price of them they are about as pricey as 17's,

I find the problem with 16's is that all the popular wheel styles do not come in that size. They are always 15' and 17's :angry:

I've got my car lowered onto 17's and don't really have a problem unless i go like an idiot at a speed bump :unsure:

I've got my car lowered onto 17's and don't really have a problem unless i go like an idiot at a speed bump :unsure:

What tyres and offset you using pete? Also how much is it lowered??

:thumbsup:

Matt

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links