Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Server Stats...

TheNissanMan

Noticed the SQl Server crashed is the server OK or are we likely to encounter more problems....

I guess until all is properly sorted we may have to be careful as there could be a risk of data loss ??? Or are we OK now ?

when was this mate?

The server was down this weekend... because of software and drive problems

Earlier today the SQL Server was playing up, SQL error's appearing on the lower left section of the main website www.toyotaownersclub.com and could not read any forum posts.....

If you didn't do anything must have re-corrected itself which is very bizzare....

yeah.,. the dealer reviews are down.. i have had a few errors and restartd Mysql but it is still doing it.... will be taking a look at this.

I must have a curse!

If you restarted SQL I must ave caught it just as it dropped as I had a play and got nothing, I really should stop spending so much time on here :)

nah.. this was 10 mins ago...

Admin is coming to take a look.. i am not happy with this machine.. bloody jinxed... and pay alot of money for it.

network is ace.. just the machine.

freebsd

not the op system tht is causing the probs.. it is stupid CPanel

CPanel screwed the whole system at the weekend.. and now it is screwing with Mysql as it keeps trying to start Mysql when Mysql is already working... thus the reason why Mysql pops up and down...

never buy a server that has CPanel for clients to use... it is crap! Buggy and very expensive software

Worse than Wind*ws!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links