Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

They drive among us.

Yugguy1970

The white Golf is always there.  The green car came later.

I would love to know what was going on in their tiny mind.

20230305_144051.thumb.jpg.af53774be7e128005dec7fd2046945f3.jpg

• Haha 2

Maybe thinking there's enough room between them Guy. 

Or maybe just stupid 😃

Hmm, seems like they don't value their wing-mirrors or door paint...

• Like 2

ah you will get a bus through there, that's a standard London side street these days

BTW try not to DOX yourself

edit. the golf parks there a fair amount, the Leaf driver is a numpty

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

That is a block paved cul de sac.  Has it been adopted by the council?  If it is a private road then charge for parking. 

Does a bin lorry go in or do you take them to the end?  If your neighbours are agreeable planters narrowing the entrance is an option. 

• Like 3

If it’s private then the residents are responsible for the repair and upkeep, and they could have a remote controlled entrance gates. Another option if it’s private is public notices and clamping. If it’s a public road then your options are fairly limited re stupid “iriots” parking.

• Like 2

It's a public road at that point aye.  

13 hours ago, Roy124 said:

Could a fire engine get through? 

Or an ambulance??

• Like 3

If you could get the others in agreement you could petition the County Highways for residents only parking. Avoid yellow lines, very unsightly. 

You could also report every instance of obstruction. 

• Like 3

If you are on talking terms with the owners have a word. If you are not then leave a polite notice on the window and inform them of the problem this has and if they can either move the cars over to create more room.

If either does not work then I have a anti-tank rocket launcher that I will gladly lend you and I have found it works every time.😂

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Bper said:

If you are on talking terms with the owners have a word. If you are not then leave a polite notice on the window and inform them of the problem this has and if they can either move the cars over to create more room.

If either does not work then I have a anti-tank rocket launcher that I will gladly lend you and I have found it works every time.😂

I have actually fired one of those, it was a Swedish anti tank launcher and fired several different types of armaments. If you avail of Bob’s generous offer and use it, then the result is guaranteed that he will never park his Nissan Leaf there again!!!, or anywhere else for that matter 🤣😂🤣💥💥

• Haha 5

You DO want to see what the fire brigade do...they now drag obstructive cars out of the way regardless of damage. Hilarious.

Stick a polite note saying they blocked the road and not to do it again due to emergency vehicle access requirements.

• Like 4

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links