Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo X pick up day

Wiz201

This is 'Celia' 

Loving her so far, she's had a run up to my parents and then came home through my local town.

Celia.jpg

• Like 14

Woo! You finally got it! :clap:

How is it?? You got the CVT auto IIRC?

• Like 1

The CVT has been a really nice change, better accelaration and feels a bit more 'forward' than the previous X shift. I did take one last look at poor Nancy before leaving the car park lol.

• Like 3

I imagine it's more responsive too; Will make e.g. roundabouts easier to get onto! Love the colour, and I'm guessing you got to pick the reg...? :biggrin: 

How's it drive with the extra height? I thought they'd be a bit more wallowy round corners like my older Yarisusieues were, but it seems to have similar handling improvements to the Mk4 as the ones I've been behind look very planted.

• Like 2

Handling is really good, yeah I took a while picking the numberplate lol.

• Like 2

That was probably my second choice of colours ...I actually like the dealers demo advertising decals with the white big X on the sides, going up the windows onto the roof...I did contemplate on getting that colour with the X on the sides, but minus the writing 😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿....Enjoy.

• Like 3

I would have had my Mk4 in Galactic Blue but for some reason it's only an option on the lower trims but not the higher ones, and I wanted the HUD more...

• Like 3

She is lovely (I'm not flirting with her, honestly).

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who names their car. I had Grace for a while and have part exchanged her for Charlotte. I wonder if I should do the same with my wife??

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Big_D said:

She is lovely (I'm not flirting with her, honestly).

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who names their car. I had Grace for a while and have part exchanged her for Charlotte. I wonder if I should do the same with my wife??

I would advise against it.

My wife was called Christine, and my car was called unreliable piece of crap.

It is wise I think to not mix these up.

• Haha 4

It was a bit like that with the j4 pic

• Haha 2

Enjoy the car!!

Mine is now coming from czech to UK, no idea how many days or weeks I need to wait for it!

• Like 1

Looks very nice, hope you enjoy her. My sister's 108 is a dark blue colour and they look smart, keep us posted with your real car experience, hopefully only good vibes. 

• Like 2

Hi Celia! Meet “Svetlana” . Congratulations.. It really is an amazing car! Enjoy

00E79708-7598-4CE1-891F-F82D895BF929.jpeg

• Like 5

Just to justify the purchase even more, my monthly insurance payment has gone down by a few quid (pounds for non uk members)

• Like 2

On 5/18/2023 at 6:07 PM, 152bobby said:

That was probably my second choice of colours ...I actually like the dealers demo advertising decals with the white big X on the sides, going up the windows onto the roof...I did contemplate on getting that colour with the X on the sides, but minus the writing 😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿....Enjoy.

PXL_20221125_164423439.MP.jpg

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Wiz201 said:

Just to justify the purchase even more, my monthly insurance payment has gone down by a few quid (pounds for non uk members)

Waaa I'm so jealous!! Mine definitely didn't go down! :fear: 

Although I've got some tricks to try next time, e.g. explicitly declaring the parking sensors, and other ADAS stuff even tho' their system should already take it into account!

• Like 2

Strange, I'm with Tesco who have their own underwriting company.

• Like 1

Did you manage to take a pic of your previous Aygo when you left it at the lot (or anywhere) ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, haelewyn said:

Did you manage to take a pic of your previous Aygo when you left it at the lot (or anywhere) ?

No, she'll be on sale shortly I imagine with Huddersfield RRG. Reg is YD20 NCY

• Like 2

On 5/18/2023 at 4:05 PM, Wiz201 said:

This is 'Celia' 

Loving her so far, she's had a run up to my parents and then came home through my local town.

Celia.jpg

Looks good in Blue, looks similar to Yaris MK4 Blue? which love on mine 👍

• Like 2

yes the juniper blue stood out as one of the best colours. I was getting bored with white

• Like 2

On 5/24/2023 at 1:18 PM, Wiz201 said:

No, she'll be on sale shortly I imagine with Huddersfield RRG. Reg is YD20 NCY

I am still a bit '''shocked''' that my dealer didn't manage to sell my old red Aygo2.

It is very well priced, knowing it also has heated seats, low kilometers, nothing wrong with the car. But still standing there strong since 3 jan.
Seems to have been a bad time knowing they had to turn over a lot of Aygo's since Jan.
Second hand ones, used one from the dealer, a few old models in stock with no mileage, and of course the new but more expensive stock models.

I am still surprised they didn't sell it sooner.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links