Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

It's arrived

Dave the aygo

Just picked it up but cannot drive it because I have a back problem at the moment like the seats drive s well and smooth 

IMG_20230908_113503.jpg

• Like 13

Thanks might be a week or two before I get to drive it

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Really cool!  hope you have a lot of fun with that car.
May i ask when did your car got into production and when was it done for transit after, if you know? 🙂

i wish you a good recovery!

• Like 4

Hi Dave, congratulations on your new Aygo X. Nice colour, Hope your back gets better and keep us posted with your views on it.👍

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ISL said:

Nice car @Dave the aygo

If you turned your phone to landscape we would also have seen the front 😀

Probably done to hide the numberplate for privacy reasons..

Nice colour and it looks like its the edge spec which is the sweet spot in the range to go for as its not much more expensive than the entry level model and top end specs are not value for money creeping into Yaris territory.

Chili Red Bi-tone Pearlescent looks really good and far better in real life than on the car configurator website.

Keep us updated on how seating and comfort is, the Aygo X should ride better and less like a citycar like the old Aygo did as the new Aygo X shares the same TNGA: GA-B platform as the Yaris now.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Squishi said:

Really cool!  hope you have a lot of fun with that car.
May i ask when did your car got into production and when was it done for transit after, if you know? 🙂

i wish you a good recovery!

I think it took about a week from being made to getting to the UK it took over 10 days to get it from hull to derby no drivers to deliver them

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GR KAIZEN said:

Probably done to hide the numberplate for privacy reasons..

Nice colour and it looks like its the edge spec which is the sweet spot in the range to go for as its not much more expensive than the entry level model and top end specs are not value for money creeping into Yaris territory.

Chili Red Bi-tone Pearlescent looks really good and far better in real life than on the car configurator website.

Keep us updated on how seating and comfort is, the Aygo X should ride better and less like a citycar like the old Aygo did as the new Aygo X shares the same TNGA: GA-B platform as the Yaris now.

It is the edge spec it was the only colour we liked it seems to handle well with the wife driving I do like the seats they are more like bucket seat 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, ISL said:

Nice car @Dave the aygo

If you turned your phone to landscape we would also have seen the front 😀

Its all the rage these days 😆😆😆

• Haha 4

Congrats Dave. Nice colour... Same as mine.
Enjoy the car and be safe always.

• Like 2

Thanks both I thought the chilli red was a good colour the only funny thing is why did they put orange colour on the seat bolsters instead 

Of red

It's still a improvement on the old one though 

• Like 2

Yes and the coloured inserts and surrounds around the multimedia system are no where near the correct colour, even the bit in the steering wheel is way off.

If you look at some of the lower spec Aygo X on Autotrader which are the chili spec, they have better colour inserts etc 

It's like someone has gone out their way to make them not match.

I assume as time goes on, these items will become available as personalized items, just like what you can buy for the Mark 2.

We'll have to wait and see 

I put the arm rest in looks OK 

Added a bit of  extra comfort 

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links