Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

now having to pay for map updates?

ACameron

I have a 2020 Corolla TS (My19) for a couple of years now and have regularly downloaded & updated the maps for free, but now it looks like I have to pay, is this correct?

Yes.

For those selling a Touch 2 Go car before the 3 year point, do the next buyer a favour and update the latest maps.

For those buying a Touch 2 Go ensure the map version is the latest, even insist the dealer updates it.

• Like 2

Does anybody know the cost to enable the in car Sim after the 4 year point? I was told the first 4 years the sim card was free, after that no idea of the cost to keep it enabled.

Mike, your best option is ask Toyota.  You may be able to find it on the Web site

Technically the SIM or DCM fitted to the vehicle will legally have to work for the life of the vehicle for the eCall / SOS system to work - EU regulations.

The subscription costs after the free period expires is just to allow access to the other Toyota infotainment unit live mapping services & My Toyota app connected services ( depending on exactly what connected services your vehicle originally left the factory with ) 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links