Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ulez compliantcy

Iain saunders

I have a 54 plate space cruiser 3.0 d-4d automatic Thailand import I have to pay Ulez on it 

I have seen one for sale identical to mine and when I put the registration in it came up Ulez compliant 

can anyone help me ?

IMG_1940.jpeg

IMG_1939.png

It's an old diesel, anything diesel pre 2016 pays ulez yours being a non EU Hilux

that one has no mot or tax it incorrectly states 0g/km so it will be taxed at the pre 2001 rate

• Like 1

It's a bit hit and miss - Most pre-Euro6 diesels fall foul of the ULEZ, but there are a few that somehow don't!

The trick is the NOx emissions - If you can find official documentation, e.g. a Certificate of Conformity or V5C, that shows your vehicle produces less than 0.08g/km of NOx, you can submit it to TfL and they will exempt your car/motorcycle/bus/truck/spaceship/etc from the ULEZ.

It's all about that magic 0.08g/km of NOx figure.

I know someone with a Euro5-rated diesel Hyundai i30 and it's somehow ULEZ compliant! :laugh: 

• Like 1

found 2 ratings for the 1KZ-TE 254 or 224g/km it all depends if its EU D4D or import

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links