Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trying to locate Toyota Hilux

Sarah smith

Hello this is a shot in the dark but I’m trying to locate my dads (Stuart smith) 1989 yellow Toyota Hilux 4x4 that he owned from new and regrettably sold a few years ago, the registration number is G744WWK, we’ve noticed it’s now sorn, and would like to try and find the owner and buy it back, please share this post to try and get it back for him, thank you in advance 

regards his daughter sarah smith 

Hi Sarah, I don't know if you have checked but the MOT ran out on 24th July 2023 so it possible the vehicle is off the road.Have you any record of who your dad sold it to. Its really difficult to trace as the DVLA won't release the owners details.There are private companies who can do this but it isn't cheap.Hope this helps good luck.:smile:

• Like 1

Doubt there are any private companies that could apply to DVLA to get current keeper details. They're very stringent about who and why they provide these details to.

One thing crosses my mind,  does your dad have any phone record of who contacted him to make the purchase or perhaps an email address if he can go back to the time of the sale. Or did he put it on eBay, Gumtree or Facebook, you may find something there.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links