Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dodgeball Movie

starletsr

Hey everyone, just got back from Reading, had a meal at Nando's....... i must say they burn their chicken too much ....yuck...

Then went to watch dodgeball... has anyone else seen it? :lol:

Sorry i was bored, so started this post :P

lol! duno looks good!

is it?

a better let doggy in coz its cold outside and he has no hair hardly since he was shaved :blink:

ah sweet!! glad i let dog out when i saw what was outside :blink: oh i wuda killed him if that was in my room, hes dun it b4 and he aint doin it again!!

altho he was happy to come in, he was waggin tail and hyper, so was obviously cold :rolleyes:

if you gave it 3 out of 5.. what would get 1 out of 5 and what would get 5 out of 5?...

Just so we can 'get' your rating!....lol.

Good question that i cannot answer.. i guess u'll have to watch it to find out :P

To be honest it's one of those silly comdey's that you know what will happen next sort of thing... know what i mean.. :thumbsup:

Not yet. Im still cough downloading it!! :lol:

Tried it a while ago and got a homemade version of the blair witch project! :blink:

Might go see it tonight actually. I've heard bad things about it, but I think it looks funny. Most of his films are good - with the exception of Along Came Polly, but that was cos they based it around Jennifer Aniston, more than him...

saw it a month ago, god bless bittorrent! I thought it was a very good film found myself laughing at alot of parts of it. Its deffo worth watching anyways!!

Well if ur a sort of person that would laugh at anything, it's worth going, my cousin was cracking his pants at some parts and wouldnt shut up about the movie afterwards :wacko:

Best if you go in a big group of people to watch it, more the merrier.. :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links