Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another Thief Strikes!

Gareth B

My wifes Toyota Estima was broken in to last night. They smashed the drivers window and stole the in-car DVD player - gutted.

My son heard the window smash at 0140hrs and saw the kid get in the car. He woke me up off the settee (had a few beers :wacko: ) and I ran straight out, but was too late, the kid should take up athletics.

Anyway, all praise to the police, I phoned them thinking I would be lucky to get a crime number at that time on a weekend but they were there in 10 minutes and scanned around the area I saw them head off in.

When they came back they hadn't found anyone but I showed them the footage from my camera which looks out over the car, which is also under the street lamp.

You clearly see three lads walk down the street in the middle of the road and one stopped, smashed the window opened the door and ripped out the dvd player and scarpered.

Quite amusingly you then see me run out of the house looking decidedly worse for wear and in my boxer shorts cursing. Two girls then walk up the road and I stop them and ask them if they saw anyone. They point down the road and walk off giggling, which after watching the tape I can understand.

So, although they had hooded tops on my son recognises one from a couple of streets away. I know I won't get the dvd back as they probably sold it for an eighth of dope last night but hopefully the one that did it will be caught.

Still wish I had got my hands on them but I still might get the chance. I know it is against the law to assault someone but sometimes thats all these little scrotes understand.

Happy motoring :ffs:

Its perfectly fine to assault them, just make sure you beat em up bad enough that they wouldnt dare try to report it faceing another beating :D

Or.....just make sure you hide the body well ;) :thumbsup:

yer give em a right good slap when no ones watching and also can you possibly get footage of your video in yer boxers lol and put it up here hehe hope you catch the little blighters m8y :thumbsup:

Perhaps you should try more subtle tactics, like peeing through his letterbox :hokus-pokus: or putting dog poo-poo through instead ;) .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links