Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Beats Saxo, To A Pulp

AustinAllegro

Ouch

By the way...that's a new Punto.. :thumbsup:

By the way...that's a new Punto..

Ahhh, yes. I thought it looked strange compared to my Yaris but its been nearly three years since I looked in the Toyota showroom and assumed it was shiny facelifted new model of Yaris.

Raises an interesting point though, if the accident had happened the other way round with the Saxo driver going down the embankment and squashing the Fiat somebody would have been arrested.

Just hope the Fiat driver was with E-sure, that'll teach them.

Its nuthin like a Punto! :lol:

Allegedly a Daihatsu Charade, I sed Opel Meriva but I'm thinkin Charade now! :thumbsup:

wtf u thought it was a yaris!! ya madhead :wacko: looks nothing like one :o jesus i knew that straight away!! the yaris dont look that crap

wtf u thought it was a yaris!! ya madhead :wacko: looks nothing like one :o jesus i knew that straight away!! the yaris dont look that crap

:crybaby:

is it me or is does that forum seem a little different to ours. i mean they allow swearin and everythin. just not my kind of thing and no one seems to know anyone like they do on TOC

is it me or is does that forum seem a little different to ours. i mean they allow swearin and everythin. just not my kind of thing and no one seems to know anyone like they do on TOC

you can have different settings etc to allow swearing n stuff.... as for knowing peeps... wel lthey obviously arent as friendly as us lot ;) :thumbsup:

And as soon as I saw that I thought 'thats no Yaris' :P blatently not one! :P

QUOTE (Dan Gleballs @ Sep 16 2004, 12:21 AM)

I say what a waste of a good yaris, and probably knocked a few years off the poor guy.

Why buy a 1.1 saxo and make it look like that? Why not just buy a proper car!

Another paxo bites the dust 

*rolls eyes*

Like? Find me a huge choice of 1100cc cars with free insurance for the first year and with parts readily available and I'll start listening.

I'm no Saxo lover, I'd much rather spend my money on an older car with lots of grunt for the same price as a newer car with no grunt, but it does get very...very boring listening to people letting the world know how **** Saxo's are. If they were that ****, they wouldn't be as hugely popular as they are.

Baz

No comment :!Removed!: , but I think that the last line should read "if they were that cheap, they wouldn't be as hugely popular as they are."

It's absolutely, 100% a 3-door Daihatsu Charade. A decent car that says "hello happy" on its little screent as it starts and "goodbye" when you turn it off! :thumbsup:

A

lol useful info for us all there :rolleyes: lol!! yeh saxos are cheap, charvas get into drug dealin, make enough to buy 10 saxos in one day :!Removed!:

Well its no surprise they got it wrong! they buy the most common cars with no idea of what individualism is! sorry long words must remember they have difficulty reading anything other than "saxo" and "corsa" (and punto) oh and of course the clio! may mate has a saxo so i know its true! ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links