Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jap Fest (please Read If Attending!)

Steve

Before the organisers of Japfest will fully confirm our pitch, we have to pay up front as a club.

For everyone who has committed to going, or for those of you that wish to go, we need your money by 23rd April - at the very latest.

Please send your cheque for £5 Per Person, payable to the Lexus Owners Club to:

Lexus Owners Club

PO BOX 5258

POOLE

BH149XJ

Please PM me to confirm you have sent a cheque, and include your postal address so that passes can be sent to you.

Admin (steve) will then send 1 cheque to the organisers to fit in with their deadlines. If your cheque is not received by the 23rd, you will still be welcome at Japfest, you just will not be able to park on the LOC/TOC pitch.

C'mon guys.. get thse cheques sent immediatly! Our Own Jap Fest Pitch B)

will get a cheque in the post asap.

please remind me where and when it is :wacko:

somwwhere in the uk... hehe

I have never been before and I know ryan and zee are sorta organising it and claire from LOC is booking the pitch for us.

Jap Fest on the 17th of May at Castle Combe Circuit Ltd, Castle Combe, Chippenham, Wiltshire.

Easy access off M4 at junctions 17 or 18; near Bristol M4/M5 interchange

Atractions:

Massive trade area: all the best tuning and styling firms

1000's of styled, modded and immaculate Japanese club cars

Track sessions from 10am-5pm

Cars For Sale

Mobile Rolling Road

Sony S2000 simulator

International Auto Sound Challenge Association

Sound quality sound offs and IDBL (db drag)

FREE kids' rides

FREE parking

Jap Fest Website

Zee

Johnny

Andy

Pee J

Ifraz

Kieran (DarkIS)

Shahid (Dr Evil)

norkep (paul)

Fidgits (Potentially)

Steve (Potentially)

Sammy (With Honda Revolutions)

Rhaines (TOC - MR2)

CarlGolsby (TOC - Sera)

97Paseo (TOC - Paseo)

Jake (TOC - Corolla)

Roadrunner (TOC)

Dan - (TOC - Yaris)

Steve Ratcliffe (TOC - Yaris)

Jerry Phipps (TOC - Yaris)

LOC = 11

TOC = 8

TOTAL = 19

Zee :D

im in - ill post the cheque after the hols... im sure i can get another 2/3 paseos involved to.

my cynos is still waiting to go in the shop so ive still got a few scratches by the previous owner.. but ill still make an apperance even if the works not finnished.

J

Come on folks - where are you all? We need a HUGE turn our on our OWN STNAD!!! :D

I can't confirm this far in advance due to work...have to count me out for now guys -

Have pinned this post for now to ensure it stays at the top of the list....

Support would be really good for this one as it would raise awareness of the club's (TOC & LOC) as there will be not only other club's there but other owners who have read about the event through the trade press and auto mag's. This is a big event and would be really good if members of our clubs could come and offer some support.

£5 is not that much and it will be a superb day out with something for all types of motor enthusiast, whether you prefer working towards more power, modding the exterior of your car, enjoy decent ICE setups, or speed.... With a mobile Rolling Road and a track present the opportunities are endless....

How a bout a little support for the club for this one guys, gal's, monkey's and badgers.....

sry guys, ive got to pull out - just started a new job & will be away that weekend.

have fun guys.

J

Hi guys my cheque's in the post. Cant wait to go mate :D

jerry!!

Would love to attend fella's and girls but afraid i may have missed the dead line to get my cheque in. owt i can do at this late time :blink:

Any other details would be appreciated.

e.g.

timings

how to get there

and who to look for on arrival

thats if i can still get money to you in time

Would love to attend fella's and girls but afraid i may have missed the dead line to get my cheque in. owt i can do at this late time :blink:

Any other details would be appreciated.

e.g.

timings

how to get there

and who to look for on arrival

thats if i can still get money to you in time

Not a problem Gus - send your cheque off today and PM me with confirmation that the cheque has been sent and your address to get you a pass out...

thats right gus.. we have a few passes left as we ordered more before the deadline.

• 3 weeks later...

As long as im not too hung over see you all there!!!

Is it still possible to get a pass there? I've got a Yaris. Would really like to go plzz!!Be a good chance 2 meet everybody as well

Seany

it is possible to get an admission ticket at the gate.. but car passes are now all gone and you cannot buy these at the gate.

But still come along and meet us all!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links