Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

17" Alloy Wheels - Advice?

dannyb999

hey, just wondering, will 17" alloys with low profile tyres fit onto my t-sport without any major problems? will it need lowering? if so, by how much to make it look pretty reasonable (ie not a monster truck).

cheers

danny

Not sure about how much to lower by danny, but yes 17's will fit on no problem.

17's wil lgo right on but will probably require arch work if lowering. I would go for 16's or even 15's to save you money and to keep it light. 17's will be expensive and heavy!

You saying you can fit 17z to a Yaris without Arch Mods? But would it still look okay? Or would it ride stupidly high?

how many people on here actually got 17's on and anyone got any pics of their t-sport on 17's??

I've got 17's and not lowered, looks ok as the T sport is lower than normal yaris's anyhow.

I was going to lower mine but the harsh reality is it will scrape!, quite bad on the fronts too

Take a look at my old post, I personally dont think the ride height is so much that u can call it a 'monster truck effect' <_<

Its only a tiny bit higher!

clicky

Matt

what kind of arch work actually needs to be done??

arch rolling its called ..basically he just sands downunder the arches a bit so the wheel will not rub or scuff even with people in the car..Ya wouldnt notice it though

my 17's have been on over a year, I had the arches 'trimed' at the back as it hit on masive bumps.... do not do it if you have to have a usefull car... mine in not practical at all... but looks the nuts!

...forgot to say its lowered -30mm on tte springs.

(the pictures in the feature does not do the ride hight any favours as its on uneven ground)

is ti expensive to egt the arches "rolled"?

i've got 16's on mine and its lowered on tte springs rides fine and looks

good too!

jaxx had 17's but he still had problems with it catching,it looked good

but not very practical for every day use.

i've got 16's on mine and its lowered on tte springs rides fine and looks

good too!

jaxx had 17's but he still had problems with it catching,it looked good

but not very practical for every day use.

I agree with kimi! I've got 16's lowered on Eibach's (same as TTE) springs and I think it looks smart. Nice wheels btw kimi - parked next to yours at pod! Oh and love the artwork on the bumper ;)

my 17's have been on over a year, I had the arches 'trimed' at the back as it hit on masive bumps.... do not do it if you have to have a usefull car... mine in not practical at all... but looks the nuts!

:D any piccies mate?

yes that grass was not level... gives the wrong inpression... i will try and find a 'flat' picture!

:)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links