Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ae86 Parts Wanted

hugo

i am looking for a drivers seat for an '85 white ae86 gt coupe. also a wiper motor for, owners manual. Please post if you know if these are available. Located in Northern Ireland but willing to travell

thanks

Kep her sideways!!!!!!!!

hello hugo, try beatties in newry area they are good for toyotas.

am looking for a gt coupe!any chance you selling yours?thought i would ask out of chance,its looking likely that a 325i sport might have to be bought!

also- any criuses/driffing events coming up soon?

craig.

craig.matthew@virgin.net

if in doubt - diff her out!!

Thanks for the info

my coupe not for sale-it took me long enough to find it!!

the 325i are getting popular and expensive too!!

There is a good cruise at DDT manorcunningham Co. Donegal - the coupe capital on every couple of months. details of previous events are on www.jon44w.com.

I know a black 86 coupe for sale back arches are rough but the running gear is perfect. sump guard and petrol tank guard, she was going to be made into a rally car but the project was abandoned.

Not sure of the money but wouldnt think it will be cheap the way things are going!!!!

hugo, find out more about the black coupe and contact me if you hear anything about it.

if you still can't get parts, phone curtis toyota on 028 7032 0900 and ask to speak to ollie in parts,i work for them and ollie is topman for getting coupe parts - he's cheap to!

Craig.

craig.matthew@virgin.net

M8CDA, the black coupe is 86, out of england less than a year, no mot, located in donegal and the price is €4000 euro. she will be on findit.co.uk this week.

do curtis supply koni suspension kits or janspeeds. do you know where 4 spoke revolutions can be got or if they can be got anymore??

cheers.

M8CDA

u lookin for a coupe.i know of one or two for sale but the thing is there not cheap.like all of them now at this stage.im in belfast in college during the week and head home to sligo at the wend.

give me a pm if ur intrested.

M8CDA, the black coupe is 86, out of england less than a year, no mot, located in donegal and the price is €4000 euro. she will be on findit.co.uk this week.

do curtis supply koni suspension kits or janspeeds. do you know where 4 spoke revolutions can be got or if they can be got anymore??

cheers.

Hugo - the 4-spoke Revolutions are still available.

The factory is 30 mins from my house.

guglielmo

would u have any idea of the price of a set of 13 inch 4 spoke rev's. Or does the factory have a web site??

cheers

Try a search on yahoo for "revolution wheels". They have a site, but no prices...

I'd be interested in some 13 x 8's if the price was right

Hugo callaghans in brith donegal would be the place to buy.

they do superlites with tyres for 500 yoyo so id say revoultons are much the same

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links