Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Needed...

Mato

A friend of mine has just bought a lovely Pure white MK3 Supra (not sure what year...) and has asked me to create some Rally decals/stripes for him.

I am looking for a Scale blueprint file for this car so I can size up the stripes to fit his car exactly or any templates for helping create these graphics.

I'm having real trouble finding any files to help me do this.

I need the kind of file a sign company might use or a manufacturers spec drawing....any

help with this would be much appreciated as I would really like to do this for my mate.

Thanks. :help:

Rally stickers ona mk3???????

oh dear oh dear oh dear...

thats as bad as the guy that wanted to put the toyota F1 livelry on his mk3!!!!!!

Did they ever rally the mk3? :blink:

Think your gonna have to make them up as you go along, just DONT put Castrol swirls onto it or we will hunt you down like a dog :lol::thumbsup:

I have got a couple of pictures of the Toyota Rally MKIII Supra (year 87). If you want them PM me your email address.

No...no...no....

Your not understanding me.

I'm a Graphic Designer by trade and a skilled signwriter.

I'm going to create an original design based on the idea of rally stripes.....It will look more like a show car than a tacky stripe job.

The car he has is pristeen and suped up to the bo**ocks.....my idea was to give his car a very individual feel and look.....not like the boy racer/chav crap that you see on billy whizz cars that have 6ft long spoilers and neon underlighting.

This is gonna be a work of art that doesn't include a picture of a dragon or naked bird splashed over the bonnet.

If I can find a file to help me do this I'll post pictures of my design for your approval first...how's that? :thumbsup:

They only ever rallyed a narrow body!!!!!

The car he has is pristeen and suped up to the bo**ocks.....my idea was to give his car a very individual feel and look.....

How about painting it orange and having a !Removed! robot sitting ona tocket running along the door? The flames from the rocket could fade into tiger stripes, and you could have extra flames ar the front, anda sticker on the bonnet that looks like the engine :thumbsup:

They only ever rallyed a narrow body!!!!!
The car he has is pristeen and suped up to the bo**ocks.....my idea was to give his car a very individual feel and look.....

How about painting it orange and having a !Removed! robot sitting ona tocket running along the door? The flames from the rocket could fade into tiger stripes, and you could have extra flames ar the front, anda sticker on the bonnet that looks like the engine :thumbsup:

:lol::lol: lol :lol::lol:

It would certainly be individual

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links