Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dump Valve Wanted

swales_p

Im after a dump valve for me tubbie BUT i want a loud one which sounds the b@ll@cks!! Sorry for sounding a bot of a boy racer here, but i just really like the sound of them + want to wake the neighbours up every morning :thumbsup:

What make should i go for + how much.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Im after a dump valve for me tubbie BUT i want a loud one which sounds the b@ll@cks!! Sorry for sounding a bot of a boy racer here, but i just really like the sound of them + want to wake the neighbours up every morning  :thumbsup:

What make should i go for + how much.

Cheers  :thumbsup:

Hi Mate,

Ive got no idea about these and sorry for jumping in but I just wanted to say I am going to get my tubby tomorrow morning so if you see a M plate Rev3 in Caribbean blue in G'bro then that will be me mate.

Dave

If you want a really loud one. TurboXS make the loudest in the world. Prices for BOV's range from around £60 - £300. All depends on how deep your pockets are.

Be carefull though, if your car is a Rev 1 or 2, it will have an AFM. For these to work correctly you should have a recirculating type, but they don't make any noise. Bailey make quite a good one (Part no DV26) for cars that have air flow meters. Got one fitted on mine. Sounds lurvley! Not as loud as say, a Blitz or a HKS, but I like it :thumbsup:

Take a look on MTTE, or POTN, they have plenty to choose from.

HTH :thumbsup:

my old hks was very loud, sold it unfortunately.

the turbo xs is rated as being very loud, so i would go for that mate.

The TurboXS H-RFL (REALLY **** loud) is undoubtly the LOUDEST one avalible. I have one of these on my Type III and it is VERY easy to make people duck for cover if you let of near them....REALLY funny to watch peoples reactions ;)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

i heard that the apexi twin chamber has sound adjustability. like, adjust a disc and u can get normal, loud, or extra loud. and prices depend if u want one specific or universal. and if u are worried about afm, i think hks ssqv copes with it. not that loud though..

As far as I know the bailey one is quietest. I had 1 one my 200sx and it wasn't that loud. My mate has a blitz one on his MR2 turbo and what a difference. It makes such a noise. Also i think if you have exhaust and induction kit it might make it a bit louder! :thumbsup:

Turbo XS is the loudest, I think the Sard R2d2 comes in 2nd ..

I've personally used HKS (a super BOV and an SSQV) as they are not the chav tastic bailey type.

Turbo XS is the loudest, I think the Sard R2d2 comes in 2nd ..

I've personally used HKS (a super BOV and an SSQV) as they are not the chav tastic bailey type.

... but not quite as chav as a bonnet spoiler :P :lol:

... but not quite as chav as a bonnet spoiler  :P  :lol:

I've seen loads of fords with Bailey BOV's, but none with SPL downforce wings ..

but give it time ..

... but not quite as chav as a bonnet spoiler  :P   :lol:

I've seen loads of fords with Bailey BOV's, but none with SPL downforce wings ..

but give it time ..

...maybe it's a bit too chav for the Fordies. :lol:

I have a second hand blitz one if you want it for £60 inc postage - worked a treat on my old car starlet gt

Hi Mate,

So what have you decided to buy then??

Dave

Im going for the daddy, turbo xs.

So its, WHAT THE....... from all walking down the street when my mr2 goes whoosing past!! ha ha. :lol:

I had to replace 2 slicks on the rear of my car on saturday so its another week of saving im afraid, BUT it will hopefully be on before xmas!

I carnt wait!

:thumbsup:

• 4 years later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links