Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Video Game Recording Session - Cars Wanted

DamoTHQ

Hi, my name is Damian and I work for THQ, a video game publisher currently working on the car modification racing game Juiced. To help us accurately mimic in-game audio we are looking to source several Toyota Supra 93-99's for a recording session to held on the 4th-5th of January at MIRA facility in Warwickshire.

If you would be interested in allowing us to record your car, meet the criteria below and would like further information please send me a Private Message ASAP.

Criteria for cars:

• To be available to attend a recording session in Warwickshire on the 4th or 5th January.

• We are specifically looking for slightly modified cars preferably with after-market exhaust or at least a de-cat pipe.

• After-market air filters or removing the filter at the facility would give a better induction sound if at all possible.

Anyone chosen to take part will have all expenses paid for during the day, including the cost of fuel to and from the venue. Owners will also receive a finished copy of the game upon release on the format of their choice and also credit within the game itself.

Thanks in advance

Damian

Hi, - I would love to come and get my car recorded if atall possible.

Its a 1991 Toyota Cynos - Japanese import. ITS NOT QUITE A SUPRA BUT >..<

I got a HKS Induction kit and a Magnex Exhaust cat back. Cats been removed so its very loud.

Also i got 17" alloys.

The paint work on the car isnt completley mint and there is a bad spot on the roof but on a sunny day when polished it looks nice.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/648544

If i meet any of the criteria and your interested please pm me back.

Worth a try :D

Regards

Damien Holmes.

I had heard Juiced had been dropped by the publishers and THQ had got into recievership...

That was Acclaim Entertainment who was planning to release the game in September but they went into receivership.

The game has been subsequently picked up by THQ to be released in 2005, hence the request above.

The supra peeps will be along soon, I reckon a certain Red supra owner will be up for it :lol::lol:

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think some of the dealers that use the site have some rather tasty supra's also :thumbsup:

I had heard Juiced had been dropped by the publishers and THQ had got into recievership...

That was Acclaim Entertainment who was planning to release the game in September but they went into receivership.

The game has been subsequently picked up by THQ to be released in 2005, hence the request above.

Fair enough, thanks for clearing that one up :thumbsup:

not that you'd be interested in my IS200...

The supra peeps will be along soon, I reckon a certain Red supra owner will be up for it  :lol:  :lol:

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

:lol:

I would be well up for it but i cant guarantee that i'll have my exhaust system done in time for this. At the moment its a Stock (engine wise) UK Spec Supra TT.

But if you want a stock car sample for the game then im your man :thumbsup:

Boring... why is id hardly any games have the Mk3 in them??? is it not "ricey" enough?

nah its too curvey for the 3d modellers charlie.. with a mkiv they can just bung some wheels on a round blob, and stick a handle on the back.

nah its too curvey for the 3d modellers charlie.. with a mkiv they can just bung some wheels on a round blob, and stick a handle on the back.

Hold on....you used the word curvey....and mk3 in the same sentence......are we talking about the same car?

The car has more corners than a pallet full of bricks :lol::thumbsup:

ask for royalties leeky ;)

you get where wind dont lad :lol:

I wish I could make it :( Been after a copy of Juiced since i saw the first screen's for it - NFSU2 just doesn't quite do it....

Pity I don't have an aftermarket exhaust yet either... got the HKS Induction kit though....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links