Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Proof

Midnightsupra

...all about the drag co-efficient!!!

Why don't we have great conversations like that?!!! :lol:

Interesteing eh?

Not to mention all the racing posts and hitting 150+, no wonder they have a reputation

check out the technical questions on the site though.

I particularly like the one that says..

'I've seen orange flashing lights on other cars on the road, usually when they are turning corners. Does anyone know what these are for?'

Very nice, lucky though. I can't imagine the damage from a 150mph + ticket. Although you'd have the cop's admiration.

Cops admiration hmmmm.......... that just about sums it up. i aint got anything against the good olde race but only in national limits and i drop out just b4 i hit the 100 marker

150+ thats just f :censor: king stupid

im sorry i didnt know you'd had a car that would go near 100.

BMW drivers + **** ****** ***** ****** ***** **** heads, especially one in 318's 320's and 323's who try to race YTs. but your BMW may be bigger + more expensive! BUT ITS NOT AS FAST!!! SO STOP TRYING!

I agree with what you say, yet when I attend car shows I find that the 1970'S '02 (1602, 2002 & 1502) owners are really friendly and polite.

I just find that the yanks love bimmers ..

Geez, drive down the M4 at rush hour, every 2nd car is a bimmer (and the other 50% are CLKs, A4's or Golfs).

At least I have a PROPER bimmer, and not one thats associated with the :censor: 's that drive the newer ones!!! All my indicators work too!!! and I have no such an incredibly beautiful persont lights at the front to use on perfectly clear nights!

Geez, drive down the M4 at rush hour, every 2nd car is a bimmer (and the other 50% are CLKs, A4's or Golfs).

Same goes for the M25!!

I dont like BMW's..nothing against the car but it seems a lot of the drivers are idiots..one pulled out right infront of me yesterday so I had to slam on the brakes..grr :ffs:

Ah I didnt think it was that bad, you always get posts like that in forums which are for sports cars . And for an american thread the grammar was pretty good! Non of the usual "yo dawg ma schiznit was phat I took him y'all" etc. If you want a laff go to the US civic boards...full of guys claiming to have beaten 350+bhp V8s with thier little economy engines. God its so sad.

I don't believe it!

This morning when coming to work (a load of cars turning right/going right round on the last roundabout)a BMW cut past everyone on the outside and cut in at the last moment, he skided as well! The horn sounding from other cars was amazing.

As for me I instantly thought of this post from yesterday.

Was it me? :huh: If it had a woman in a grey mr2 behind trying to keep up it was me :bye:

At least I have a PROPER bimmer, and not one thats associated with the 's that drive the newer ones!!! All my indicators work too!!! and I have no such an incredibly beautiful persont lights at the front to use on perfectly clear nights!
Was it me?  :huh: If it had a woman in a grey mr2 behind trying to keep up it was me  :bye:

Its all coming out now!!!!! :D :D lol

Mine might be up for grabs actually... too much with 2 cars to do over winter!!!

Mine might be up for grabs actually... too much with 2 cars to do over winter!!!

What sort of BMW do you have (I gather it's an older one so thus is a proper BMW).

Just nosey thats all, don't think i'll have the time for yet another vehicle to look after at present.

its a 635 CSi

one of these

635CSi_1.jpg

but in silver :thumbsup:

Edit: and not an M6 lol

it makes interesting reading and nice to to see he doesnt get flamed for it, and i like BMW's even the new ones,

wot i like most about them is that as earpl says they try and race you and its so much fun for a 'girls' car to flying past!

its a 635 CSi

one of these

You should keep that, those are a nice model of BMW (Also are not 'classed' as the sort of BMW an idiot or big-head would drive...probabley because it's too much of a decent car for them to handle!)). You may regret selling it afterwards.

As for me if more space were to prevail it would be a mid 70's 1602. A couple of years back I was offered a 1977 1502 for Just £300 with 9months M.O.T ( Maroon with Vinyl Roof and Crosswire 'allycat' wheels :drool:)... but again space was a problem. :crybaby:

Seee, the old ones are cool :D I agree hat the 70s-very early 80s were the best, the build quality was fantastic, and most of them don;t have the "bmw driver" image..

this one has a full service history up untill 2004, the "overflow" fom the owners handbooks receipts add up to £10k alone!!! its donea whopping 160k miles, but still feels tight to drive (al be in the engine is clattery when cold, hopefully tappets will quieten her down).. theres the dreaded tin worm ar the front though... if I'm being fussy the front wings need to come off and be welded underneath... the car is worth saving, but I don;t want to spend huge money on her as it doesnlt grow on trees, space isa serious issue and I have to be prpared to let her go at any time (although thats not the plan yet!) I don;t want to let go a car at a huge loss obviously!!!!

Even has the original metric wheels, and tyres that have olny done 500 miles :thumbsup:

first step is to see whats needed for an mot... fingers crossed!!!

BMW2.jpg not as glam as the other one... but hey

this one has a full service history up untill 2004, the "overflow" fom the owners handbooks receipts add up to £10k alone!!! its donea whopping 160k miles, but still feels tight to drive (al be in the engine is clattery when cold, hopefully tappets will quieten her down).. theres the dreaded tin worm ar the front though... if I'm being fussy the front wings need to come off and be welded underneath... the car is worth saving, but I don;t want to spend huge money on her as it doesnlt grow on trees, space isa serious issue and I have to be prpared to let her go at any time (although thats not the plan yet!) I don;t want to let go a car at a huge loss obviously!!!!

Even has the original metric wheels, and tyres that have olny done 500 miles 

first step is to see whats needed for an mot... fingers crossed!!!

not as glam as the other one... but hey

That is a very nice motor :thumbsup: .

Totally agree with you about you saying earlier one's had better build quality (same thing has happened to Merc's...well, all German cars in fact)

You never said what year it is?

1982 mate... same as me!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links