Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Modification To A 2001 E11 Corolla

Matty_c_2oo4

This is really starting to :censor: me off. i have a 2001 corolla and i am finding it difficult to find stuff for my car at a reasonable price itz either toyota don't want to know you unless you have ur chassis numba and the can't get it ya coz its not the same as whats on from stock or fensports wants to charge an arm and a leg for a product. I would lyk to know any companies out their that do products for the car at a reasonable prices i.e Bodykits, tuning parts, Suspension. if any1 could get bck to me i would be greatful :thumbsup: ?

Thanks

Matt :D

The facelifted ae111 is quite hard to get parts for. I cant even get an induction kit to fit it because of the air flow meter. Bodykit wise there is Booster tuning a couple of UK dealers sell this stuff. There was another company too with a totally different kit. I cant remember off the top of my head but will keep looking around to find it. The different lights on the front pose a problem for fitting pre-facelift front bumpers, but back bumpers should be fine! Lexus lights are also available somewhere too. Suspension is a little trickier, if you want the full setup. There are things out there but you just have to search around.

Try the Corolla links page too, eBay is sometimes good (I got my alloys off it!)

Sorry to be off pretty much no help! I will post up some stuff later in the week when I find it again.

I have the same car and the same problem too! Here in Greece is quite difficult to find bodyworks for that model but i think that in England you have more possibilities. Check atfcautostyling and at toyoshop.

I tried to find a TRD bodykit but the cost is about 3000euro(that's not for me!!!)

I will try to send some pics of my car with the bodykit of TTE.

I have heard that they are expensive but i don't know exactly the prices. :unsure: Could you estimate the cost of the bodykit? It's really cool! Toyoshop is much better in case you like any of their bodykits. There was a japanish called takakaira who had a website (www.takakaira.com) to order from japan in good prices but yesterday i couldn't link to the site.

There was a japanish called takakaira who had a website (www.takakaira.com) to order from japan in good prices but yesterday i couldn't link to the site.

They never had our style e11 or e11 facelift of rolla in japan be carefull when ordering mate ;) The e11 on the site will probably be a levin which is quite different to the Uk/Eu spec cars :thumbsup:

• 11 months later...

Ebays been my bestest friend when its come to finding parts for my corolla, POTN is also another good site, they do a selection of bodykits but i think it would be a case of custom fitting them.

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links