Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Petrol Consumption

iggygt4

i have a gt4 st 185,i have just drove up to newcastle and back and it cost me £60 each way,i put £40 in when i left and had to put another £20 in to get me there.

so i did the same onthe way back and got 156km out of £20,that was driving at 70/80 mph.

that seems a lot to me so what do u lot get for £20,

also i have a cold start sensor from a different celica in at the moment as i could'nt get one from a gt 4 before i went,and i have been told that it could make the car run on choke all the time?????????

i would have thought a cold start sensor is mostley the same in a ll the celicas,i am probably wrong tho..............

156 Km is about 100 miles. £20 quids worth gets you about 5 gallons so thats about 20mpg give or take. Lucky sod. :D

i wouldn't worry - just letting you know why nobody was replying! :)

I see you've posted in the other topic now!!

I must one day do a proper test for mpg on my car - Then I can boast about it as it will be the one (and only) stat which is better on the 1.8ST than all the others! :D

I always prefer to do mine the other way though. Fill it right up to the top - drive around - do say 200 miles, then fill up and see how much 200 miles cost. Seems more scientific then guessing when it's about empty!

from my light comming on , i can do around 150 miles at a push , and thats 1 big push on £ 20 of optimax.untill the light comes back on.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links