Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Song To Make You Glad Your Alive

dave5282

Hi Guys,

I was just listening to Basket Case by greenday, its a song that holds so many cool memories of a great time in my life, and it makes me feel 'glad to be alive'

Just wondered what one tune you guys have that makes you feel great, and pts you in that go for it mood!!

:thumbsup: :D :thumbsup:

A song that always makes me think is "Bedshaped" by Keane....

Its just a really lovely song and the lyrics are very moving.....

My cool memories song would have to be Fatboy Slim - The Rockafella Skank - reminds me of some great times with some great friends who I've since lost touch with.....

My cool memories song would have to be Fatboy Slim - The Rockafella !Removed! - reminds me of some great times with some great friends who I've since lost touch with.....

Ditto.. infact that song had just come out about the time i went to France with them in 1998 in about august.. :rolleyes:

memories...

For me it's got to be ludacris Stand up ;) love that tune really makes me feel goooooooood ;)

jerry!!

Mines gotta be Roni Size - Brown Paper Bag. Heard it back a few years ago live in Bristol with my sister and my old best mate. Lost contact with them both 7-8yrs ago, but the track reminds me of what a great day we all had way back :)

Got loads more, but as TVOR said, theres too many to mention :yes:

That'll be Pulp - Common People... great hit in South Africa during my studies. And let's not forget IIO - Rapture, played that in the E9 while on holiday in France with the missus...

aaaah the memories... :crybaby:

<wipe tear away>

Anything by Morrisey... cos wen you turn it off you realize you ARE alive and feel better :)

Highway to Hell by AC/DC.

I don't think hell exists, personally. But, if it does, I'm going there for sure...and the song makes me happy that I'm not there yet! :D :arrgg-matey:

Alot of good songs their. I have several, depends what I want to be reminded of.

Queens of the Stonage, that video is in the car thru the desert, reminds me of driving and fun.

Not sure what my main one could be...

Was in the car today.... and turned on the MP3 player.. as there is in exce. ecce.. well over 100 albums in there.. i hadn't a clue wat was coming on.

Big Country - Fields Of Fire came on.. one of the best guitar bands Scotland has ever had.. volume went to full :)

There`are just too many...

Willie Nelson Songs remind me of growing up in Saudi

"Lost on France" by Bonnie Tyler always reminds me of childhood holidays when we were!

Desree reminds me of the summer I spent in Thailand

Guns'n'Roses, Ugly Kid Joe and Nirvana remind me of school...

Got it! "Wonderful Life" by Black - reminds me that it is - I love that song :thumbsup:

Alan

Guns'n'Roses, Ugly Kid Joe and Nirvana remind me of school...

Oooh yes - Smells Like Teen Spirit is one of my all time faves! I'm not a big Nirvana fan but that song is just amazing - Kurt had some amazing talent.....

I have many! My absolute favourite would have to be Careless Whisper by George Michael..as cheesy as it is!! I have good memories to it! :D

MAURO PICOTTO - KOMODO

to anyone who hasnt heard this ong i pity you, this just reminds me of so many good times! :)

Alot of good songs their. I have several, depends what I want to be reminded of.

Queens of the Stonage, that video is in the car thru the desert, reminds me of driving and fun.

Not sure what my main one could be...

...thats Go With The Flow :thumbsup:

Actually i retract my previous song, The Masses Against the Classes by the Manic Street Preachers means more to me :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links