Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anti Tailgater Tool

jaxx

on my way home along the a60 to my home town coming into a 30mph zone i had some tit in a beemer right up my backside! intent on continuing doing 60mph!

anyway i pulled off from the lights in which he followed about 2inches away from my bumper

then had to stop for the folk to cross the pelican crossing 100yards down

pulling away from there i went through 1st a bit energetic just before boost and then swapped to 2nd, no quicker than 30 and the exhaust made a loud pop and i saw all of the street behind me light up :lol::lol:

i only assume a huge flame shot out the exhaust as the beemer then pulled back about 2 car lengths!

hehe! :lol::lol::lol:

nice .. mine seems to do it whenever easing off boost .. great way of advertising the fact ppl shouldnt sit behind an MR2 ..

yeah been noticing that with the new pipe on, just get to boost and the ECU must give the injectors a good kick! but let go and it dumps the lot down the exhaust!

must get some practice in! :D

Man wish i had my downpipe id be doing flames more often but the tubby sure does make a bang when the flames come out

Lol...Jim has that mod on his car with the buddy club exhaust,

Put to good use i might add :D

lol... .yip... had a few cars sitting up my backend before on country roads etc...

Brrrrrrm...... "BANG" ... then the frigger backs off for miles... lol.

Following my car at night must be mad.... it shoots flames like nothing on earth. Used to do it a bit with the mongoose, but with the buddy club zorst it's crazy fun! .... lol.

Can make it do it when I want most times... but ocasionally you get the massive deafening explosion that you weren't expecting... class! ... lol. Can't beat slowing down turning into the highstreet... then BANG!! I don't even need to be on the gas for it to explode out the rear end.

Tubby all the way! ... lol. Buddy Club rules! ... cheers Shaff

get anti lag ya can do lots of flames at once lol

anti-lag ???

They use anti lag on rally cars, basically fires fuel into the exhaust which ignites, keeping the turbo spooled - not good for the turbo but probably quite fun all the same !

lots of flames too btw...

J

Demo required at JAE I think :D :P :eek::lol:

on my way home along the a60 to my home town coming into a 30mph zone i had some tit in a beemer right up my backside! intent on continuing doing 60mph!

anyway i pulled off from the lights in which he followed about 2inches away from my bumper

then had to stop for the folk to cross the pelican crossing 100yards down

pulling away from there i went through 1st a bit energetic just before boost and then swapped to 2nd, no quicker than 30 and the exhaust made a loud pop and i saw all of the street behind me light up  :lol:  :lol:

i only assume a huge flame shot out the exhaust as the beemer then pulled back about 2 car lengths!

hehe!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Nice one rob i bet he will think twice about tail piping again :yes:

jerry!!

demo? JAE? ooohhhhh yeah

demo? JAE? ooohhhhh yeah

:lol:

i can remeber seeing it a while back, and the black streak on the car behind it, and the fact it made the alarm go off :lol:

class!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links