Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pics: Custom Mesh Grill On My 99 Vitz

rezVitz

thanks! tiktok... aftermarket parts for the yaris are really hard to source here in Bangladesh so I had to settle for a handmade custom grill...

thanks! tiktok... aftermarket parts for the yaris are really hard to source here in Bangladesh so I had to settle for a handmade custom grill...

Join the club! :angry:

Not too keen on the bottom grille but each to their own! 10/10 for effort though and I can imagine it being hard to source parts in Bangladesh! :thumbsup:

obviously depending on what it is, wieght etc, can u not just get someone here to buy it, you pay them using paypal or something and they send it to ya.

i mean, those of us that like to frequent eBay, how often do we buy outside the uk.

i personally would do it, and i'm not the kind of person who would put any cost on it, if you wanted something that cost 50 quid and 50 quid to send then i'd want 100 quid, and whatever for the paypal charge etc.

no doubt you'd have to pay some kind of tax charge when it gets over there, but you can get around this as declaring it a gift or something? or less value etc? i'm not sure, rather than car parts, lol.

maybe worth thinking about.

your motors lookin nice

have you got any close ups of the top grill, and an explanation of how you did it?

cheers

Lee

well the grill is made of 1/4 inch dia stainless steel rod that was cut and bent into shape.. labour is really cheap here so i got an ironmonger to bend the rod into shape... once that was done... the two ends were welded together then i put two screws on it... after that the frame was buffed to get the chrome finish... the mesh is attached to the frame with silcon glue...

the whole thing cost me:

900 taka (£9) for the mesh

1300 taka (£13) for the iron rod and labour charges

so the whole top and bottom custom grill cost me £22!

:thumbsup:

wow  :blink: thats so cheap ur right, stock would prob cost more than that over here haha  :lol:

kinda like it, but yea 10/10 well done, where did ya get you rear wind deflectors we can only get front ones here and i want rear ones :help:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links