Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pics Of The Rims Finally On The Car....

Fizz

Very nice , very very ;)

lol... so you do now approve... once they are on the car.. :D

Told you so

just a few naff pictures of a few wheels dont do it for me

give me the car damn it :D :D

Me likes what i see :drool: Good choice mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Oh baby!

Fizzy boy, you made a great choice there mate. They suit the car perfectly :thumbsup:

Need to take -30 out of the ride hight now mate ;)

Superb. B)

Edit: Just noticed. Those 235's on 7 inch rims look fine too. That's me convinced. 235's it is.

wow fizz!!!

ur 2 and wheels look the absoulte doggs B :censor: XS!!!! i love the colour of ya 2 ive only seen one in that colour once in real life! n the wheels look whicked!!!

Very nice mate, like it alot!

Defo finish off the car nicely..  :yes:

Finish it off? Doubt it, get it lowered! :thumbsup:

Looks nice, any chance you could peel your paint off, stick it in a jiffy bag and send it to me, I'll nip down to smiths for some pritt-stick to stick it to my 2 :wacko:

Absolute class mate. Very nice indeed.

No longer a 'stock' MR2 now though! ;)

:D :thumbsup:

Oh baby!

Fizzy boy, you made a great choice there mate.  They suit the car perfectly  :thumbsup:

Need to take -30 out of the ride hight now mate  ;)

Superb.  B)

Edit: Just noticed.  Those 235's on 7 inch rims look fine too.  That's me convinced.  235's it is.

Cheers Earl...i aitn gonna mess with the suspension as i intend on keeping the mods easily reversable.. for when the day comes that i have to sell her.. :ph34r:

And yeah.. those are 235's on the rear.. they do bulge a wee bit compared to the front which are 215's but heck.. dont make that much different to me.. :bookworm:

Jesus - Cheers bud.. I have just replaced them round again back to standards while the $hyte weather kicks in so in essence.. its back to a stock looking tubby.. :P

newtomymr2 - erm.. but i thin k you will need summat better than prit stick to attach it.. i was thinking more along the lines of duct tape.. :lol:

jdbecks - Cheers laddo.. ive seen 3 in my city alone.. none of which are tubbies though.. and one of the owners does not even acknwoledge me everytime we drive past each other.. !Removed! old !Removed!! ;)

looks exelent, i think the tyres make the car look good as well (toyo proxies arnt they?)

i think mr2s suit rims with a slight "dish" on them :)

looks exelent, i think the tyres make the car look good as well (toyo proxies arnt they?)

i think mr2s suit rims with a slight "dish" on them :)

thanks.. :yes: And yeah.. they are Toyo Proxi TS-1's

215/40/17 front and 235/40/17 rears..

Cleaned and prepped for the northern mini meet..  :yes:

Blooming gorgeous !!! You cant beat 5 spokes ! And they really set the colour of the car off.. Fantastic. :thumbsup: Your making me want to buy some new alloys now :censor:

Cleaned and prepped for the northern mini meet..  :yes:

Blooming gorgeous !!! You cant beat 5 spokes ! And they really set the colour of the car off.. Fantastic. :thumbsup: Your making me want to buy some new alloys now :censor:

:!Removed!:

soz bud.. i think you should tick to the original... handle a lot better!.. :rolleyes:

I like it buddy :thumbsup:

still if you've got a bit of spare cash get the girl lowered, don't think the next buyer will mind THAT much :D

-Z

I like it buddy :thumbsup:

still if you've got a bit of spare cash get the girl lowered, don't think the next buyer will mind THAT much :D

-Z

:lol: Spare cash.. whats that all about!.. :rolleyes: :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links