Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Grand Turismo 4

Lenry

Right then all,

Quite a few on here have got this game now so I thought we could have a litte comp.

Who can get the fastest 1/4 mile. The only rule the car has to be a Yaris. ;)

So post up your 1/4 mile times.

I'll buy a Yaris 2nite and then post up some times 2mo! Proof of times would be good aswell! :thumbsup:

i refuse to buy a P2 tsport!!!

Oh go on, go on....

you'll learn to love it! :wub:

Think i'm going to have to invest in a PS2 soon...I miss gran turismo :crybaby: Then again, Project gotham racing and sega gt are pretty good!

which are we going to use the P1 TS,the P2 TS turbo,or buy a secondhand 1.0 standard and stick a big turbo on it (mmmm its nice to dream :D ) or does it matter, are ye using the las vegas 1/4 mile? hey its some jump from gt3 to gt4, the cars handle so much real, like propper real, the AI in gt3 was good but this is just so much better.

14.43 with 211hp ! thats not a very true time, it would be much faster than that in real life!

what like my caterham super 7 at 25 bhp superchargerd weights about 300 kg and can only manage to do 1/4 mile in 15.8 seconds.............. how !Removed!

Then again, Project gotham racing and sega gt are pretty good!

They're really not! Project Gotham isn't anywhere near realistic and has horrendus slow down issues i found and sega gt is well, sega gt.... lasts about 5mins!

Gran Turismo has always ruled and always will!!

I havn't bought a Yaris yet.... got assignments to do!

Then again, Project gotham racing and sega gt are pretty good!

They're really not! Project Gotham isn't anywhere near realistic and has horrendus slow down issues i found and sega gt is well, sega gt.... lasts about 5mins!

Gran Turismo has always ruled and always will!!

I havn't bought a Yaris yet.... got assignments to do!

too true, i can sit for hours racing,play and joking around just like i would in real life, when GT3 came out i sent herself on a shopping weekend just so i could have the weekend to myself, i tell ya that was not a nice sight when she came home on the sunday evening, pizza boxes, beer cans and me, i spent 48 hours non-stop playing the god damm thing and only herself came home i`d say i would have been found dead there, joypad fixed in hand, well she almost killed me anyway but it was worth it. this time she knew it was comming out so i can only play for an hour before work and for 2 when i get home, god i feel like a 10 year old LOL.

LOL dear me camshaft, that is well and truly under the thumb :P

As for project gotham, after playing it at my mates for 15 minutes practice it is really easy, I can beat him and he is well into it. Its rubish, gt games rule and always will :)

Beer and Pizza?? You mean you actually stopped for drink... and food?!?!?! Hehehe.... nah, i was the same... my end of the house was to be avoided... kind of a musty smell!! Im really annoyed at the mo cos i can't play GT4 as much as i want as iv got assignments to get in this week! Grrr!! Can't wait until the weekend.... my life shall stop and my PS2 shall start!

LOL dear me camshaft, that is well and truly under the thumb :P

yea i know but she is "letting" me put the HKS jobbie on the yaris, plus she not to bad looking :D , thursday is paddy`s day so i`ve the day off between karting and GT4 its going to a good day.

Cool 211BHP Yaris... what the hell could you do to make it have those figures in real life?

Lower compression, forged pistons, metal gasket, oilcooler, massive intercooler, maybe water misting/injection stuff, mad cams, Big turbo (Twin (corr)), NOS, big old open exhaust, tuned manifold to turbo would help, throttle body conversion, Dry sump

Ohhhh you could have so much fun. You could keep going but depends on how much money you have and probably how often you want to rebuild the engine.

Cool. I got the game, only just. Still in first car, a '92 Evo and got my firts licience.

How does the USB thing work to get pictures on here anyway? I hear USB "Pens" dont work.

Cool. I got the game, only just. Still in first car, a '92 Evo and got my firts licience.

How does the USB thing work to get pictures on here anyway? I hear USB "Pens" dont work.

They do work, I have a PEAK 1GB USB Pen.

Buy from here

When you save the image select USB Storage as the destination.

Works like a dream

Has anyone tryed mp3 players for storage? I have an mp3 player which I basically just use as a usb pen because 256mb of music isnt enough :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links