Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Gti-16 Parts Needed

HKS_TC_Corolla_GTi

Hi All

Im wanting a Driver side headlight, front wiper motor and arm and a few other small bits and bobs. Anyone breaking one locally?

Nad

Dont know anyone breaking but these breakers might be able to help:

International Car Spares Ltd

11, Windsor St, Oldham, Lancashire OL1 4AQ Tel: 0161 626 633

JAP 01204 525073 Gilnow Lane Bolton, they seem to have a few corollas usually.

Also try Pimhole Fold in Bury theres a lot of breakers there, fair few do Jap cars, could be convenient!

Although not local theres this advert on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...4538624786&rd=1

hi nad i have a pair of headlights if your interested, cant do the wiper arms (although ill have a look and check). what else mate?

last time i went down, the scrap yard in jackson street in haydock had a blue AE92 GTI in right at the back. it still had the headlights. dont know about the rest :thumbsup:

Hi Dawesy - Im just wanting the driver side headlight, a front wiper motor and the actual wiper alloy arm that connects to the wiper motor, its getting kinda tricky driving without wipers. I recommend Rain-X!

Thanks L4AGZE, I'll try the Bury breakers! Are they near the town centre?

I was kinda hoping to avoid the breakers - the prices they quote sometimes are more than main-dealer for new items.

Dawesy, you can fix me up with some new screws, nuts and bolts etc??

Thanks

Yep not far from the town centre just off Rochdale Road.

Breakers can try to charge way over the odds for parts, its best to know how much the bits retail for beforehand.

I once needed a steel wheel for a Corolla and was quoted £10 more from a breakers than Toyota!

I have a used Toyota driver's side headlamp available if you want it Nad?

I am breaking my Corolla and the passenger side lamp has a hole in the glass from a chunky stone hitting it, so I am happy for you to have the drivers side one for a very small price mate.

I have loads of used late spec GTi-16 parts at the moment, so please PM or email me, Jmbcar33@yahoo.co.uk if you want something.

I would list all of the items on this topic, but knowing TOC it would probably just get deleted....

HTH, Thanks.

Jon

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links