Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gen 5 Gti 16valve For Sale On Ebay

SexyCrayola

didnt he just buy the car recently?

Yup you know I said in a thread last month I didn't want a Gen5 GT4?

I've bought a Gen5 GT4 :D :hokus-pokus:

===

Ahh ha!.. Awsome!... im glad you saw the light!... you better come to this Sundays meet!!..

===

Ahh ha!.. Awsome!... im glad you saw the light!... you better come to this Sundays meet!!..

Am picking the car up on sunday IF all goes to plan so will see if I can make it back in time.

They are TSW imolas. The guy I bought them off still has them as I don't want them anymore. They are basically in overall good condition with a couple of chips here and there etc but nothing major. They have two centre caps missing but other than that they are ok. I just want £70 for them which is what I've paid and then you'll have to arrange pick up yourself or you'll have to pay the other guy the money to arrange a courier to send them to you. Unless of course you live near him in East Sussex to pick them up. They are all boxed up and ready to go.

regards

Alex

You got a pic of the 17"s for sale????? Im intersted in those  :)

Keep seing other people selling their cars via raffle so I'm gunna do mine also.

£10 per ticket with 150 tickets to be sold. Will sell if only 120 tickets sold and if less than 120 tickets are sold money will be returned to everyone who has paid. I'm in need of it to be sold now so it's got to be done.

Pictures will follow in the next couple of days when I get time to valet it and take some decent pictures of it.

Anyone who wants a ticket please send the £10 to contact@thevaleter.co.uk via paypal, email me or pm me for my address to send a cheque. If the right number of tickets are not sold the cheques will not be cashed and will be torn up.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links