Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Member, Great Forum

.neil.h.

Just found this forum whilst I was browsing on the net for some bits for my Paseo. Namely exhaust (blowing...sounds a bit 'street' at the mo which is OK but I know it's gonna fail soon).

Just looking at some of your posts it's really opened my eyes to the possibilities of this little car. Had mine six years now and the most I've done was sieze my engine (costly) and fitted some 17" Kahns.

But this forums got me thinking.... :D

Another Paseo in East Anglia.

Richie has one in Lowestoft

Matt flits between Ipswich and Norwich

Have a look through the Garage ( link at the top of the page ).....there are a few paseo's in there that have been modded...............

One of them heavily modified !

Welcome to Toc

Rich

hello, more paseos the better! hope you get inspired by the modded ones, mines normal still!

Yep another one.

Bit p'd off at the mo thos because my exhaust problem, according to the Toyota garage, is gonna cost me about £500 'cos they reckon you can only get original manufacturers parts for a center pipe and rear silencer!!!

Hmmm.

Thanks for the comments tho, will check out the Garage.

bit of a trip, but hayward and scott make some sexual exausts.

for 500 quid you could be more than sorted out with a proper good exaust system.

toyota prices are clown shoes

Welcome to the site :thumbsup:

Best bet would be find a reputable place that will make one to your spec :yes:

Who's is the heavily modified one in the garage Rich, can't find the 4efte conversion in there for some reason :unsure:

You can get a complete system made up for around 400 quid. i think powerflow do 2nd gen systems, but if you want stock take a look at the site Riko posted up.

J

Cheers for all the advise, but due to the imminent failure of the exhaust and not having other means of transport, I had to opt for the Toyota one!!! Kinda had me over a barrel. But hey...at least I can drive it again now.

I forgot to mention the price quoted me was excluding VAT!

Just wish I'd have found this site soomer.

Anyway...I'm now having thoughts of lowering the car...don't think the girlfriends too impressed. Anybody been through this process?? I think, with the 17@ wheels that I'll have to have the arches rolled but have no clue what this involves or how painful it is?

Who's is the heavily modified one in the garage Rich, can't find the 4efte conversion in there for some reason :unsure:

it's a blue one with 38 mods listed. Can't miss it mate, big black graphic on the side and a boot spoiler ! :P

ello mate!!!

Nice to see another Paseo in the area!!! Got any pics of it as ive seen a few Paseos about Norwich when ive been out with mine!!

ello mate!!!

Nice to see another Paseo in the area!!! Got any pics of it as ive seen a few Paseos about Norwich when ive been out with mine!!

Hello Matt.

No at the moment I don't have any pics. But I do drive into Norwich everyday for work, so there's every chance you might have seen the car. The only Mods you'll see are the 17" alloys. My Paseo's silver, same colour as the one in your photo. It just don't look as mean!!! :-)

But if I won't have to do any mods to the bodywork for sropping the car on 17's, I might seriously look into it. It's a nice looking car, but it's kinda high off the ground in places. Bless it!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links