Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Shocks

White_celica

Went down the garage today complaining of humming noise that could only have been the wheel bearing.

Hour later and much tyre swaping, the noise was coming from one of my tyres that has been made lumpy somehow.

The mechanic said that this is normaly caused by nakered shocks.

Whats everybodys suggestion and what are must people using. At the moment its the ones at fensport that i am most likely to buy unless any one knows any better.

Cheers

Would suggest Koni Adjustables or Blistein suspension, both available through Fensport for the SW20. Both are very good shocks.

I'm looking at the Koni's for mine when I have to change them over which no doubt will be soon'ish....

If your thinking of doing a suspension swap would....

a) go gold save yourself some £££

B) do it it in pairs rather than singles if your not doing the whole set...

Koni's have the advantage as you can tighten/loosen them depending on where your driving or on a track etc....

Of coure that's just my 2p.

funny you should say that :o .the same thing happened to me 4 weeks ago and i ended up ordering koni adjustibles which still ain't home yet :angry:

every time i drive at 60 i get humming noises,i put it to the garage thinkin it was bearings aswell,unfotunately not,shocks are %$(ed!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links