Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Japanese Split Rims

dj_davo

after a week of having my luvverly new "work" split rims on finally got some pics to show you. :D

3quarterfront.jpg

closeupfront.jpgsideon.jpg

quartershotfrombackfrontout.jpg

aye, very last one fella - shame really, 2 more months it'd been a rev3.

ah well :rolleyes: :D

you know, in 2 years on this forum this is the first pic i've ever posted of my car! :o

p.s just changed my avatar after about a year as well! :D

get my fcd and grainger on v soon.

already got apexi filter and downpipe on.

the wheels are wide and catching the arches - will probably roll the arches but before/or at the the same time i'll probably get it lowered a touch, maybe 10 or 15 mm Eibach or something?

may entertain some skirts and/or other subtle bodykit mods, but may keep it standard looking. :unsure:

already polished up some engine bay bits, and gonna make the engine bay look very clean and blingy soon. :thumbsup:

Nice wheels mate, really suit the car well! :)

Very nice wheel choice there mate i like them. So what size are they and what tyre width did you go for??

jerry!!

WIDE! :D

fronts are an 8j with 215/40/17

rears are a 9j with 245/40/17

all goodyear eagle f1's - won't really touch anything else, although ive got bridgestones so3's on my standard 15" rears cos i couldnt get any goodyears. they will be going back on as soon as the gritters start!, hopefully not before november. :thumbsup:

i got the wheels refurbed at ALLMAT MATERIALS TECHNOLOGY in Wakefield. tel 01924 267868.

if you could see them before you wouldn't believe the difference. only got a couple of pics when they were scabby and they were done on my phone and you cant really tell how bad they were.

2 blokes run ALLMAT. they are jim and phil. both thoroughly nice blokes and well recommended. if you need a refurb or any polishing (wheels, engine stuff etc.) give them a ring.

tell them david with the mr2 sent you - they wont forget me in a hurry! :D

:D

dreading the day that it will need replacing! :eek:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links