Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Evilsean Is Moving Up

Evilsean

well ... in case you didnt know ... my gt4 recently lost a fight with a lamp post over a cat

result ... need new jalopy

much soul searching later .....

gt4 ... nice car ...comfy... easy on the pocket ...mostly.... bugger to work on...fast ...reasonably quick ... good handling... loved it ... still VERY sore at losing it..weeps openly...

but yet... i think i need more oomph... at full whack it just wasnt scary enough... not the cars fault there ...purely me... sad that it had to die at such a lowley speed and with no competition...sobs.....

so i have to say i will be moving on to something classic that thrill s me enough ..unless i hit the 300zx ... services are gold and all major organs ... but a 1990 will be classic fully comp ......also the v8 fords are tempting ... only for the grunt ... would have to drive everywhere at 5 mph...eek !!..a CORNER

ok ... browses auto trader.....

woo...

lots of cool stuff....

westfield....hmmm...been there ...too much oily hands time

supra.... twin turbo ... so...that`ll be twice the cost on mods //services....

300zx... glowing turbo...two of em

200sx....tempting...very tempting

bmw...nah...just kidding...nfw... unless ... 800...mmm...nah ...nah nah nah

scooby...<if my vocabulary was any smaller, it would be nearly as small as my genitals>...as with the evo...no way...i need food as well as jollies

tvr... drool...and yet ...within my price...but ...any obs needing done...sell kidneys

gah... where to go ...where indeed

needs...60 in under 6

tops out ... not bothered

rwd plz

..... meh......... me and the web need to talk

tempted to get another gt4 as i now know what is what on em... but no ... too slow off the mark and too grippy...yes you CAN have too much grip

answers on a postcard.....

You hit a lamp post and it's not scary enough for you? :D

As to new car? There's so much choice and it's a personal thing. Great fun looking round at the choices though.

Of those you list, the Supra is one of the cars that I'd like to have one day. Also a GT4, but you've done that. What about an MR2?

T

have you ever considered a soarer?

I had one and they are very nice motors! Very quick too. Quicker than a GOLf R32 4 runner.

Lots of comforts too!

get a s13 mate hybrid turbho great big fmic decent shock big feet , chip it, and the rest an du have a monster god i miss mine, and u can get a minter for bout 1.5k, dont hit the s14 route turning into a bit of a chav car

How about moving up a gen to a gen 6 gt4 ??? spend around £200, new downpipe disable the vsv and manual boost controller(if u feel flush go electronic lol) and you up around the 300bhp mark :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links