Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Covered Or Naked?

alanbradley

Should I put the trims on or leave the wheels bare?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Should I put the trims on or leave the wheels bare?

• Covered [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/alanbradley/trims-web.jpg[/IMG]
    • Naked [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/alanbradley/no-trims-web.jpg[/IMG]

Right folks...

Due to an advanced case of "Nail in Tyre" syndrome and the prospect of a 100 mile drive on the space-saver spare I had no option but to change all my wheels from the alloys and econo-crap Goodyear GT2s to the winter steelies and Vredestein Snowtrac 2s.

Anyhow - which do you think looks best, trims or no trims -remember that it will be like this for 5 or 6 months ;)

Cheers,

Alan

I could get hold of an orange light - but I'm not sure about a blue one :D

A

Trims definitely....

Cant stand cars without steelies..... looks dreadful IMO!

Keep the steelies ON!!  :thumbsup:

I thought the steelies were the wheels. :rolleyes:

Anyway, get those trims back on, Alan. Looks a bit weird, lowered and no alloys but better than looking like someone's nicked all your trims. :yes:

Trims definitely....

Cant stand cars without steelies..... looks dreadful IMO!

Keep the steelies ON!!  :thumbsup:

I thought the steelies were the wheels. :rolleyes:

Anyway, get those trims back on, Alan. Looks a bit weird, lowered and no alloys but better than looking like someone's nicked all your trims. :yes:

Sorry, must be local talk.... we call trims "steelies" round here!

You're ALL giving the wrong blooming answer...

It looks darned stupid lowered and with the 'trims on - like its been overloaded or that I really am a lardass... :(

A

It looks darned stupid lowered and with the 'trims on - like its been overloaded or that I really am a lardass... :(

A

Well, you did ask. :lol:

Look at it this way then, in 5 or 6 months' time, you can put the alloys back on and people will think you've lost weight! :P

Thank you everyone (and Al <_< )...

Trims will go back on tomorrow - your points have been taken :(

<the spuds of lurrrrvve>s!

A

Edit: :lol: I would not have said that a word beginning in "B" and ending in "ocks" deserved the attentions of the swear filter - good one though Matt 'n' Steve ;)

Edited by alanbradley

Thank you everyone (and Al <_< )...

Trims will go back on tomorrow - your points have been taken :(

<the spuds of lurrrrvve>s!

A

Edit: :lol: I would not have said that a word beginning in "B" and ending in "ocks" deserved the attentions of the swear filter - good one though Matt 'n' Steve ;)

At the end of the day - you have to drive it Al, not us - so do whatever you feel happiest doing....

But like Al J said.... you did ask.... doesnt mean you have to take our advice though! :thumbsup:

A

Oh god it looks much better with the off! leave them off defo alan :yes: - looks like grandad mobile with them on! :ph34r:

trims ..........just,

and Em dont we say steelies for steelies not trims?  i know thats how it is here?

No, steelies for trims..... well I do come from Rugby, its a different world once you enter there! :lol:

Oh god it looks much better with the off! leave them off defo alan  :yes:  - looks like grandad mobile with them on!  :ph34r:

Well vote, woman! Vote! :P

I always know you had taste Tegan :lol:

A

Oh god it looks much better with the off! leave them off defo alan  :yes:  - looks like grandad mobile with them on!  :ph34r:

Well vote, woman! Vote! :P

I always know you had taste Tegan :lol:

A

Voted :hokus-pokus:

A grand total of 3 for steelies :D

Get the trims on, if you dont have them it just looks like you cant be bothered to replace them after they've been nicked.

:unsure: me... or I wouldn't have made the post in the first place ;)

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links